Fight/Sad

For @KNWLovesYou

Jason's P.O.V.~

I was so happy.

So in love.

I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world when around Kaitlyn.

She was my everything, my love, my life, my world, my girlfriend. I smiled watching her sleep next to me. She was so peaceful. Her skin soft to the touch, her hair so beautiful it shaped around her face perfectly when she styled it. It was now spread out on the white pillow next to me. I gently slipped my arm out from under her then stood up. Grabbing my phone I took a picture of her in bed then put it as my wallpaper. She shifted in her sleep to have her amazing eyes open. "Good morning princess," I whisper crawling back into bed next to her. She smiled then yawned "Good morning Jase... what time is it?" She asked snuggling up to my bare chest. "Its only 9:30, you've been so beautiful, cute, and so gorgeous while sleeping I just couldn't wake you," I smile wrapping my arms around her waist. Katie giggled and kissed my cheek. "You are such a romantic," She kissed me on the lips then got out of my grip, sitting up in the bed and stretching. She was wearing one of my shirts and I loved her in it. She was so sexy, so perfect, so fragile looking. "Hey baby.. I've got some work business to attend to today, do you mind if I go for a while then come back and spend the rest of my time with you?" I ask following her to the bathroom. She put her hair up in a loose ponytail and nodded, "Mhmm what time will you be back?" She asked looking at me through the mirror. "Around 2...4 pm," I shrug. Kaitlyn frowns but nods. I felt bad but I had to do this so we could be safe. I walked over to her, "Hey.... this is the last time I will ever need to work then we will be able to just be together forever, I promise" I lift her chin and kiss her lips. Kaitlyn kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck, 'Okay Jase I believe you," She smiled. I eskimo kiss her (rubbing the tips of their noses together) then went to get dressed. I got my black spruas, my baggy, ripped blue jeans, my red plaid shirt and white undershirt then my black LA snapback and my sunglasses. I checked on Kaitlyn who was on the balcony of our mansion, drinking some coffee. It was a little chill in wonderful Miami, Florida but it get hot real quick. She was in my big black v-neck shirt, with white washed short shorts. I go up behind her wrapping my arms around her tiny body and resting my chin on her shoulder. "Don't leave the house without telling me where you are going. Be safe call if you need ANYTHING and most of all," I turn her around and kiss her "I love you so much" She kisses back giggling, God that giggle got my blood pumping and my heart racing. "I will be okay Jason, now go. I will be here when you get back," Kaitlyn kisses me one more time before I smack her butt gently then go down to my white and black Lamborghini. I drove off after looking back up at my beautiful girl on the balcony looking down at me. I wave then pull out of the drive way, showing off of course for my girl. I burnt some rubber doing some donuts in the road then sped off. I smiled putting my sunglasses on my eyes. This was the perfect life.

The perfect job.

The perfect house.

The perfect girl.

The perfect everything.

But everyone has a dark side..... and sadly mine was the worst of the worst.