He moves his hand and the loafer drops to the ground, keeping his hand in between my leg. He wraps his other hand around underneath my arm and up my chest, using his fingers to grasp my neck and choke me lightly making me moan.

He pushes my body back against his erection, turning my face so I was almost looking at him.

"Don't tease me," he says and consumes my lips in his mouth, aggressively.

He turns me around forcefully and pushes me until I was pressed against the cold wall of the shower, and goose bumps form all over my skin from the cold tiles.

"I don't think you're clean enough," Zac says, and his mouth engulfs mine. His finger slowly enters inside of me, while his other cups my ass cheek, holding me in place.

"You are so warm," he says against my mouth. I can feel my hips already moving and I breathe trying to suppress my desire as pleasure surges everywhere in my body. His finger moves in circular motions, paying extra attention to the wall at the from, pressing down, so I can feel him everywhere. He pumps his fingers in and out of me, his thumb pressing down on my clit. My heart is pounding and the small bud between my legs was still sensitive from his last assault in my room.

"I love how wet you are," he says, against my neck, kissing the droplets of water that sat there.

I wanted to open my legs up wider for him as if reading my mind, he uses his hand that was cupping my ass and dips his hand underneath my thigh and hold it up and I wrap that leg around his naked body. With my leg raised, the feeling of his finger inside of me felt deeper.

I pull my head back against the shower wall, dipping my free hand that wasn't holding the wall into his hair as he kisses and sucks my neck. He adds a second finger inside of me and I feel myself widen for him as he pushes inside of me harder and harder and I groan. The sensation radiates throughout my belly... everywhere. Oh, Fuck!I could feel my insides tighten and vibrate with the pleasure and I cry out.

"I'm so close," I murmur. "Please," I say to no one in particular, and I rub my hips against his hand, thrusting them forward to release the pressure building up inside of me.

I could feel myself climb, higher and higher like I was on a rollercoaster and I focused on that feeling closing my eyes and tilting my head back.

"Look at me," Zac says, roughly.

I open my eyes and see his blue eyes staring at me and I climax around his fingers. He continues to pump in and out of me, allowing me to ride out my orgasm against his fingers.

"Fuck, Isaac," I say, and I rest my forehead on his shoulder, and I shake from my orgasm.

He takes his fingers out of me and put them in his mouth, humming as he sucks my fingers and I watch his lips around his fingers.

"You taste good," Zac says with hooded eyes and he watches me. His look alone sends a wave of heat throughout my body.

"I think you need a clean now," I say and without thinking too much about it, I push him back against the wall I was just on, possibly with more force than what was intended. I kneel down in front of him and immediately put his dick in my mouth, moving my head up and down against him.

"Fuck, Alison," he hisses between his teeth. His hands immediately go into my wet hair let his hand help me move my mouth against him, and then he begins to really move, fucking my mouth, hard. I suck him just as hard as he was moving, making a wet sucking sound fill my ears and I use my tongue to lick him up and down like he was my own personal Zac flavoured lollipop. The water from the shower helped me glide over his dick.

"You're going to make me come already," he says, and it makes me move my head faster. His hips move with my head and watch as if mouth drops and his eyes close in pleasure. I suck, hard. I swirl my tongue around him and use my hand on the rest of his impressive length. With my other hand I cup his butt check, pushing his hips so he moves them in and out of my mouth. He looks down at me and his hips jerk into me, his breathing was very hard.

I feel so powerful, knowing that I am the one that makes him feel this way. He tenses in my mouth as I take him deeper to the back of my throat and I moan and feel him flinch.

"Alison, I'm going to come." He holds my face in his hand and I feel a pinch in my lower stomach. "I'm going to come in your mouth, if you don't want me to then you should move now."

Ignoring his words, I suck him hard, taking him completely in my mouth until touches the back of my throat and tears form at the corner of my eyes. With my hand cupping his butt cheek I feel his muscles clench and he moans my name loudly as his warm liquid fills my mouths and I swallow it all. He comes apart in my mouth and cries out with one last thrust. I sit back on my ankles, my knees sore from the tiles beneath me. I watch triumphantly as he catches his breath and I smile up at him, making a show of wiping the corner of my mouth with my thumb and then putting that thumb in my mouth.

"I love fucking your mouth," he says looking down at me, which makes me smile.

"I love you fucking my mouth," I say back, and he chuckles.

He helps me get up from my knees and I finish my shower. He scrubs the rest of the conditioner out of my hair and I hum with the feeling of his fingers against my scalp.

I watch him wash his hair and watch the water down his body, holding his hips with both of my hands. I lean forward and place a small kiss on his shoulder.

His hands cup my cheeks and I take a step closer so I'm flush against him.

"You're so beautiful," he tells me, and his hand force my face to look up at him. "You. Are. So. Beautiful." He kisses my lips softly and we stand there, letting the water spill over the both of us.

His words made me feel good, but I didn't believe them. I was cute if anything, but I never classified myself as beautiful. I was the girl next door.

I turn off the water once we're both done and grab one of the towels provided in my bathroom and wrap it around me. I watch him do the same, his hair already curling at the ends. Once we were both dry, he puts his pants back on and I wrapped a towel around me and in my hair.

I brush my teeth quickly and I look at him and he's watching me.

"What?" I say around the toothbrush, the toothpaste was foaming at the corner of my mouths.

"I have my toothbrush in my bathroom," he says to himself.

"Use mine," I say and wash my toothpaste under the water. I hand him my toothbrush and he take it willingly and I watch him brush his teeth with it.

"I'm tired," I tell him when he's finished and grab his hand in mine and take him back to my room with me, closing the door behind him.

I put on a baggy pair of tracksuit pants and an oversized long sleeve shirt and put my hair up in a bun, and once I was done, I look at him. He's standing absently in the middle of my room.