"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Bed," I said after I grabbed some leftovers. "It was nice talking to you." I went into my room.

I started to get ready for work, drying and then curling my damp hair and applying my makeup. I thought about what Stevie Rae said about my clothes and decided to wear something more revealing. I chose a black leather singlet bra that had buckles at the straps; it almost looked like a harness. It looked like something that someone who was into BDSM would wear. It made my tits look good, which was what I was aiming for. I made my hair look similar to how Stevie Rae's hair did the first night I worked, with loose curls brushed out down to my waist. I looked good. Better than what I thought.

I stepped out of the room, remembering I left my jacket on a chair in the kitchen.

"Hey," Zac said. His eyes wandered over my face and body. "You look good."

"Oh... thanks." I smiled. Heat was already building up in my chest. My heels from my thigh high boots, clicked against the floor.

As soon as Emmett got home, I jumped into his car straight away and he was already dropping me off at the Bar.

"Thanks, taxi," I said with a laugh, when I left Emmett in the car.

I smiled at Koby when I stepped inside and went straight to the employee locker to drop off my things. When I arrived back out Stevie Rae was there to greet me.

"Hey, good-looking." Her hair was in a bun tonight.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"I'm putting you on the large bar today."

"What?" I looked at her deadpanned.

"You've proved to us for the past couple nights that you can handle the small bar. Maddie said you are really good, probably one of the best we've had in a long time."

I was extremely flattered, but at the same time the nerves from being put on at the large bar was getting to me.

"Are you sure, Stevie?" After a pause she looked at me with a question in her eyes. "Putting me on the large bar," I continued.

"The only way you'll learn how to swim is if we throw you into the deep end," she smiled.

"Hey, Ali," Maddie called out as she flipped a drink.

"Hi, Maddie," I laughed and got behind the bar with her.

Her short hair was in its usual half-up-half-down, but tonight she had on silver hook earrings and a mesh top with a bright coloured bra underneath.

"Same rules as before at the small bar. Whoever sits at your side of the bar is your customer and you serve them. When everyone is served and we're not as busy, you need to clean, otherwise we'll never get out of here in time," she laughed.

The bass from the music was roaring in my chest. I watched as the bar began to fill with people, some were already noticeably drunk, and others were just beginning. The night was still young.

"Dry Martini!"

"Whiskey Sour!"

"Gimlet!"

"I need more ice!" I screamed over the music to Maddie.

"Alex! Ice now," Maddie yelled to a busboy who wore a striped shirt as their uniform and then turned to me. "Don't be afraid to ask for what you need. Ask earlier otherwise it'll be too late."

Everyone was shouting drinks and I was making them just as quickly. I felt like I was in my element. I used to work at a local bar back at home, but it wasn't as large as the Bar.