𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺

╔═══════ ★ ═══════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺"

╚═══════ ★ ═══════╝

It had been a week since your first day of high school at Karasuno High. So far it had been alright, your teachers didn't give you too much work and not much had happened. Although it was not what you had expected, it could be worse. You had made many new friends as well as your brother, Shoyo.

Ever since junior high, he has been dying to be part of an actual, and now he finally had his chance. All last week he came home later than you did, chattering about his practices. Volleyball was never really your thing but you always supported him. He always supported you with your photography in return.

When you needed to practice some shots, Shoyo happily let you take pictures of him in one condition of course. If he helped you practice your photography, you had to toss and set him balls. You weren't the best but over the course of a few years, you learned how to set properly and understand volleyball terms.

His third year was what changed Hinata. After losing his first official game to Kitagawa First, his drive to become better grew. He began to come later at night and would always be exhausted. You helped him with schoolwork and comforted him on days he was feeling down. No matter what, he was always determined to improve. That was one thing you loved and admired about your brother. Now here you both were, first years at Karasuno High.

"(Y/N), hurry up!" yelled Shoyo from downstairs as you brushed your hair. You moved slowly this Monday morning, tired from almost no sleep the night before. So far, you and Shoyo walked together to school except for the days he had morning practice.

You put down your brush on your vanity and grabbed your bag. "Coming Shoyo," you yelled.

You walked down the stairs to see Shoyo waiting by the door, ready to go. He was rocking back and forth on his heels, overly excited as always.

"I don't get how you have so much energy. Were you able to sleep through the storm last night?" you asked him, your eyes still heavy with sleep.

"We had a storm last night?" he questioned, giving you a confused look.

You sighed and shook your head. Clueless like usual.

"Come on, lets go" you told Shoyo and you both leave the house.

The entire walk, Shoyo was singing and skipping beside you until you arrived at the school gates. You both split your ways and you went to your first period, geography.

├────── 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ──────┤

You walk out of the last period of your day, ready to go home. Your photography club, which was a club outside of Karasuno High, met every Wednesday. This came in your favor today. You could go home, nap or even watch your show.

You were crossing the courtyard when you heard the familiar voice calling for you, "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

You turned around to see Shoyo running up to you, his brown eyes gleamed with excitement. How is he always so full of energy?