~🎅Christmas 2020 Special⛄~

Start from the beginning

"I brought her in."

She looked to see Aizawa in his warm clothes.

"That dinosaur wouldn't stop trying to get into U.A. It even tried to get through the gate. For some reason, she wanted a place to stay here until her migration comes."

"Huh, that makes sense. She's not doing any trouble, is she?"

Her teacher shake his head.

"No. Besides trying to stomp on Monoma for insulting her."

This made her snicker.

"Well, I gotta go and buy something for my friends. You know, presents. Don't worry. I'll be back before it gets late."

"You better be. Have a safe walk."

Y/N nodded and walked out of the gate as she head towards the mall. As she's inside the mall, Denki was right. There are a tons of people who're shopping since Christmas season is coming. She had to dodge every people that are in her way and managed to find a shop she was looking for. She looked back at the list, murming something while checking her wallet to see she had enough for her classmates and Anjali.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy, that took a while. Y/N is walking out of the mall with a tons of shopping bags she had bought. It was rather tiring but it was worth it. She wondered what kind of gifts did her friends bought for her. Y/N is just about to head back when she noticed a crowd surrounding something very bright. Curious she walks over to see what was going on. In front of her was a giant Christmas tree filled with different color lights with a big star on top with a nice stage in the bottom. (Picture on top)

"Whoa..."

"Amazing, isn't it, sweetie?"

Y/N turned to see the old lady who gave her a closed eye smile.

"Yeah, it is."

"Every state always bring out a beautiful Christmas tree just like this. It brings jolly to everyone."

"What's so special about them? I heard about a birth of Jesus that was born on Christmas Day."

"You got it right. That tree became a symbol of Christ — being triangular in shape it represents the trinity and from there came the idea that the tree should be a symbol of Christ and new life." Old lady explained. 

"Wow. That sounds legendary."

"Indeed. And I see you have brought a lot of gifts for your family."

Y/N smiled at the thought of her classmates.

"Yeah... family. And I have one question."

"And that is?"

"What's Christmas really about? I know it's about trees and gifts and dinner, but I have a feeling there's something more than that."

Old lady chuckled wholeheartedly.

"You are a smart girl. Well... in my opinion, it's all about giving the light of love to those who need it most. Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."

"You really believe that?"

"Sweetie, it's true. I think you should do the same to those that have been there for you and given you love and care."