~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~

Y/N was astonished to be in the I-Island. It was a popular event, but seeing a huge crowd of people was overwhelming. She thought she could never register to go there. There were colorful buildings of every shape and size, fountains, big giant buildings with mythical designs, and music.

"Amazing huh, Y/N?" Eijiro beamed, throwing an arm around her shoulder while doing the same to Katsuki.

"Y-Yeah.." Y/N nodded, still shocked to see such an amazing city.

"Tch." Katsuki swatted Eijiro's hand away.

Not too long ago, Y/N received an invite letter by the I-Expo since she's a winner at the sports festival. She agreed to come because she's curious about this I-Island. She asked Eijiro to come along since she's allowed to bring friends with her. He agreed to come without hesitation and is pretty excited. He later invited Katsuki to come over. Katsuki at first didn't want to, but when Eijiro told him, it made his blood boil and agreed to come. Eijiro told him that since Y/N was invited because she's the NUMBER ONE winner of the sports festival, and he wasn't happy.

They are right now in their hero costumes well, not Y/N who's in her ninja combat outfit as they explore around the island. It's like you are in a dreamland where dreams that you wish will come true. There are lots of new pro heroes, even the giant Godzilla that made Y/N's mouth agape. Eijiro had to close her mouth while laughing at the look on her face. As they were walking, they saw a "Villain Attack" game. This got the trio interested. They walked inside to see a crowd in the bleachers watching and in front of them was a woman with a brown ponytail, wearing pink skirt, blue strapless bra, and a pink and white vest with a mic attached to her head. Behind her is the big rocky mountain where there's robots like the ones from the entrance exam. She explained that this game is where competitors race against the clock to defeat robotic villains. They will place you what number you are placed in, based on the time. Eijiro thought of going first. Katsuki let him and Y/N wish him good luck.

Eijiro walked to the middle of the circle floor in front of the big rocks with villain robots on it. He got ready on his fighting stance, activating his hardened Quirk as the lady told him to go. He quickly jumped up and sliced the robots, making it explode and went to the next one smashing every robot with his hardened fists. He went to the top as all the robots exploded with smoke coming out.

"Clear time, 33 seconds! 8th place!" the lady shouted.

"Nice one, Eijiro!" Y/N cheered.

"Whatever." Katsuki scoffed.

"Still mean as ever, Porcupine Idiot."

"Quit calling me that!!" he yelled, growing tic marks on his head.

She laugh, brushing off his yell.

"Now, the next challenge is..." the lady said through the mic.

"My turn. And if you're going to tell me good luck, don't. I don't need it. I will be faster than you will ever see." he said and walked out of the tunnel.

"Of course. You always say that."

After Eijiro finished his villain attack, he patted Katsuki's back as a good luck and stood next to her as Katsuki got into his fighting stance.

"Now, Villain Attack! Ready...go!"

Katsuki got on his stance as small explosions came out of his palms from his grenade before blasting himself into the air. He had a wild grin on his face as he blew up all the robots in a quick move while yelling "Die!" as he exploded the last robot.

"This is amazing! Only 15 seconds! First place!" the lady shouted.

"Wow.. That was quick."

"Yeah. Looks like you're next, Y/N. Wish you luck."