~ Chapter 1 ~

It's been years since Y/N stayed in Kirishima's family home. She had learned everything she needs to know about school with the help of Eijiro's mom who was tutoring her along with Eijiro. Which also includes learn cooking, reading, shopping, and phone that Y/N was curious about that electronic. She would hiss at the sound of notification and call from someone as Eijiro assured her that's normal and tried his best not to let her break the phone. Until eventually she got used to it, but the notification sound and calls still caught her off guard. When she got a break from homeschooling, Eijiro will always tell her about how cool the heroes are, even All Might who brings peace to everyone. Eijiro also told her one of his old favorite hero, Crimson Riot. Y/N was amazed and wanted to become a hero as well to show those bad people not to mess with her or they die, which made Eijiro nervous about that; wondering if she was joking or serious. Speaking of Quirk, she showed him her form of Indoraptor surprising him and his mom. Everyday in the gym he would train Y/N to help her wield her Quirk and control it through physical. So far she had learned how to fight although she was self taught, and would always arm wrestled with him, making him the winner.

When it's time for her first day in middle school which is at Mustafa Private Middle School; after passing her homeschool, she feels nervous about coming to school for the first time. He comforted her to be confident and told her to go to the office to get the paper for the period she's going to in class which she nodded in affirmation.

"Good luck, Y/N. Hopefully, I will have you in my homeroom. I could show you a few friends of mine." he said waving at her as she waved back before he headed into his class, leaving her here as Y/N headed to where the office is with a sign on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, class settle down. We have a new student in our class and I expect you all to give them respect without causing trouble." the teacher said.

Eijiro crossed his fingers of hoping it was Y/N. The door slid open to reveal Y/N in her school outfit. The girls and boys couldn't help but awe and blush at her beauty of her piercing (F/C) eyes and (F/C) hair that sparkles.

"Go on and introduce yourself."

Y/N then bowed in formal matter.

"Hajimemashite. Watashi no namae wa Y/N desu. Doozo yoroshiku. Boku no kuse Indoraptor desu. Shikashi, watashi wa mushiro sore o paipudaun shitai." (Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N. Pleased to meet you. My Quirk is Indoraptor. But I'd rather pipe it down.)

Everyone awed at her greetiness and her Quirk that they had never heard of. Eijiro smiled to see her doing good.

"Okay, Ms. L/N. I would like you to sit right next to Kirishima. Kirishima, please raise your hand."

Eijiro happily raised his hand and Y/N headed over to him with a smile and took her seat.

"I'm so glad to have you in my class."

"Same. I'm looking forward to working with you and the school."

"Trust me. You'll do great."

They gave each other a smile and had their eyes focused on the teacher as they teach them some math. They are unaware of someone watching them curious of how they know each other. Their pink finger tap against the desk as they watched them. After lunch and school was over, Eijiro and Y/N walked out of school together to head home.

"How do you like the school so far?" he asked.

"It was actually great. Math, science, and art are easy."

That made Eijiro gasp.

"Easy?! But math is hard than everything else! How is math that easy?!"

"Because they're fun."