~ Chapter 11 ~

"Now, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is 15 minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if the team falls, you're not out!"

"That's tough." Yuga said.

"One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free."

"It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina-chan." Tsu placed her finger on the chin to think.

"During the game, it'll be cruel fight where you can use your Quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get the red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!"

"Damn." Katsuki growled, causing Y/N to chuckle.

They now have 15 minutes as the classmates make their own teams, avoiding Izuku. Y/N felt bad for him, but she wants to win in her own way.

"Y/N! Wanna team up?" Eijiro asked who was right next to her.

"Sure. I don't know anyone else but you."

"Great! Oh! Let's ask Bakugo!" he said pulling her towards the crowd that are surrounding Katsuki.

"Hey! Todoroki chose his team already! Bakugo, team up with me!"

"Weird Hair." Katsuki deadpanned.

"Mean..." Y/N huffed.

"It's Kirishima! At least try to remember! My hair's not that different from yours! You're gonna need a rider, right? Then who'll be a front horse that can take your blasts?"

Eijiro hardened his arm to show him.

"Someone with guts."

"He's got a point." Y/N agreed, looking away with her arms crossed as she listened.

"Not really, but yeah! Me, with my hardening! I'll be a horse that'll never waver! You're gonna get it, right? The 10 million? You want to take down Deku, yeah?"

Now that got Katsuki interested as he grinned darkly now forming him as his team. He then asked you about your Quirk as you showed him your intimidating eyes, claws, and tail, including explaining about your speed and transformation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 15 minutes later, everyone had already got their own team as Present Mic announced once again after the time was up. 

"Wake up, Eraser! After 15 minutes to form teams and talk strategy, 12 calvary teams are lined up on the field!"

"There are some interesting teams out there."

"Now raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A.'s bloody battle! Light the signal fire!"

Katsuki had formed a team which is Mina, Eijiro, Hanta, and Y/N. He's the rider while Mina is the left wing, Hanta the right wing, Eijiro on the front, and Y/N in the back. Katsuki had a headband on with the number "865".

Y/N - 205, Katsuki - 195, Hanta - 175, Eijiro - 170, Mina - 120

Present Mic started the countdown as Katsuki cracked his knuckles as he told his team what they are obviously aiming for as Y/N shook her head, knowing this will happen. Everyone will be aiming for Izuku's team.