~ Chapter 67 ~

Y/N watches as Izuku and his team ran off while Anjali goes around to find any sign of the students as she sniff the air before running off. Izuku jumps off the pipe after pipe as he glows with green lightning around his body.

"Midoriya's team's formation-- It looks like what Bakugo's team did in the fourth match." Tenya said, chopping up and down with his arm.

"Their team balance is similar, too. But the Jiro role..." Hanta said.

Kyoka raises her hand, jumping up and down.

"You mean 'scout.'"

"...isn't filled, so they'll have to move more carefully than us or they'll get caught right away."

"Yeah, if they're going to lure them out like we did to pinpoint their location, then Midoriya will have to work harder than Bakugo did."

The scene went on when in the distance, the oil drum glowing purple was hurling towards Izuku. Luckily, he caught on and kicked it out of the way in time. His eyes then spotted Monoma with a coy smile on his lips, which made Y/N really want to punch him. Izuku flicked his fingers as he send the wave of air shot towards him, but he easily dodged it. Monoma said something as he brought out watches on his fingers that shows the time he has for copying Quirks. Izuku chased after Monoma while shooting more air shots at him. Meanwhile with Izuku's teammates, Mina was throwing acids at the same purple floating objects that Monoma uses. Only it was someone's Quirk called Reiko Yanagi. Those objects that are floating were shrunk by Yui Kodai who can make sizes. Then there's Nirengeki Shoda who can make twin impact on the objects that are being thrown everywhere at Ochaco, Mina, and Mineta as they quickly dodged them all.

Back to Izuku and Monoma, air shots fired on and on. As the fight went on, Monoma said something that made Izuku feel almost angry and then suddenly, his body began to glow brighter than before, shocking everyone who are watching this. Y/N growled in anger as she blamed Monoma for saying something that's clearly personal. She then gasped to see strange black like whips moving all around uncontrollably as Izuku was forced to move while trying to pull it back. Monoma managed to escape as he flew off. Izuku crashed into the pipes as he was shaking and very visibly strained, holding his arm in pain. Then, the black whips sprung out and began moving around towards Izuku's and Monoma's teammates as they manage to dodge them. More buildings and pipes are being crashed and blown up. Anjali, who was seeing this, quickly ran away while grabbing Ochaco, Mina, and Mineta to take them to safety as she had somehow found them and was about to attack when this happened.

"Midoriya has another new move?" Hanta questioned.

"No... This is..." Y/N gasped out.

"Aizawa, Vlad! You should stop them. Something's off." All Might said, who's looking terrified as he realize what was wrong with Izuku.

Y/N watched on with worry as Izuku was clearly frustrated while yelling at something as she could tell he's telling it to stop. Suddenly, Ochaco flys over to him with the help of Anjali's boost by throwing her over with her tail as she caught him and held him tight. Ochaco yelled at him to calm down as more pipes and buildings are being crashed and destroyed. Y/N then noticed Hitoshi is standing there, looking terrified at this. She then realized that maybe he could help since he can make people talk and then they freeze. She hoped she was right as she crossed her fingers for this to work as she guessed it right as Ochaco yelled at him to help Izuku.

Hitoshi then had a thought for a moment before he slowly removed his mask and shouted to Izuku as he use his Brainwashing. Y/N smiled as she managed to read his lips as he told Izuku to fight him. Izuku then managed to reply back to him with a loud 'Yeah...!' and all the black whips stopped moving as they hung like spiderwebs for a second until they are flown back into Izuku's arm and disappeared. All that's left is a big scar that's been like that since his last battle. He was now frozen as his eyes are blank, but then it was quickly back to normal when Ochaco slapped him in the cheek. Y/N sighed in relief as Izuku and Ochaco landed safely. Things were going fine until it was ruined when Monoma came in and tried to touch Izuku who quickly dodged it and backed away from him. Looks like the battle is not over yet.