~ Chapter 3 ~

Y/N is right now in front of the giant door where all the students are, getting ready for the battle. You were in your hoodie, running pants, and running shoes as you waited.

"Hey, isn't that the girl from the news?"

"What news?"

"Didn't you hear? It's that girl who fought back that rock head dinosaur that we thought were extinct! I even heard they called her the Dinosaur Whisperer, after she pet the dinosaur like it was out of the movie."

"No way! Her?!"

"Wow! She looks pretty and hot!"

"It gives me goosebumps to see her serious."

The boy with silver hair looked behind you in wonder.

"START!!!"

The doors opened and Y/N immediately ran past the examinees in quick speed, surprising them.

"What are you doing? She's got the right idea! There are no countdowns! Go!!"

Y/N rushed down the street spotting the 2 and 3 pointers before transforming herself into the Indoraptor, letting out the growl and the roar. She bit off the arm of the 2 pointer with her sharp teeth, spit it out, and whacked the 3 pointer with her tail hard making a dent to it, pushing it back from attacking her. She grabbed the 2 pointer by the head with her teeth and shake it before tossing it towards the 3 pointer, crashing each other. Y/N took a quick scent of 3 more pointers that smelled just like metallic odour and ran off and found more 2 pointers and one 3 pointer. With a quick of her speed, she headbutted the 2 pointers and grabbed the 3 pointer by the head with her teeth again and destroyed it in one bite. She ran towards the 2 pointers and scratched them with her claws in half. So far she never stop coming after the pointers, gaining her 45 points since she's fast, but she needs more.

Y/N climbed up towards the building to the top in her Indoraptor form still using her claws and feet. Once she's at the top to get a good view, she sniffed around as she caught a scent of more that will gain her some more points. She noticed that one person with silver hair was having a hard time with 4 robots surrounding him as he looks like he's beyond his limit. Without hesitation, she jumped off the building getting a quick land like a cat and ran off to save that boy.

She transformed back into her original form and jumped, giving a kick to the 3 pointer by the head that was about to punch the silver haired boy, surprising him. After it was destroyed, she punched another 3 pointer and sliced the arm off with her big claws. She climbed up the 3 pointer and twisted the head off. She then went towards the 1 pointer that was running towards her and kicked it off by the chin, causing it to fly away and crashed into the building. Then she went to the last 2 pointer and punched it hard causing the parts of the pointer to go flying. Y/N landed on the ground and she glared at the pointer that is now dead. The silver haired boy was in awe while blushing at the sight of the girl that saved his life. He couldn't help but stare as he find her very manly and beautiful.

"You okay?" she asked.

The silver haired boy blushed even more that the girl is talking to her as he quickly replied.

"Y-Yeah! I'm good! Thanks for the save!"

"Be careful next time. Try and think of a way to get past them without losing your stamina. See you."

She was about to run off when he stopped her.

"Wait! What's your name?!"

"Y/N L/N. Call me Y/N."

"Tetsutetsu!!"

"Nice to meet you. Hope we meet again."

With that she was gone in the blink of an eye. Tetsutetsu repeats her name softly with a smile and ran off to find more pointers. As Y/N destroyed two more 3 pointers, the ground started to shake and noticed that the buildings is breaking down. She sniffed the air and growled to see the giant pointer that appears to be the 0 pointer that the examinees are supposed to keep away from is hovering over the buildings. Everyone that is seeing this started to run, but you didn't. Nothing is bigger than the T-Rex or the Spinosaurus. She was about to fight it when she heard a yell coming from the male. Looking around, she found the yellow haired boy on the ground holding his arm with his leg stuck to the giant pillar that had fallen when the 0 pointer appeared.