~ Chapter 53 ~

(A/N: I love this song and Fruits Basket! So beautiful!! I'm planning putting on a full song on the next next chapter for the School Festival ideas!)

"You idiot!!" Y/N shouted at Eijiro who flinched in fright.

Let's just say after Y/N recovered from.... Nighteye's death. She decide to go visit Eijiro, Tamaki, and Fat Gum to see how they were doing and what she saw completely made her worried and mad at her best friend. Eijiro is lucky Y/N didn't whack him in the head since he's completely covered with all the bandages and wearing a neck brace.

"You just go there and defend Fat Gum with your recklessness and ended up getting hurt badly by who knows what that guy is that's why stronger than you!! I would have handled it myself if I should've be there to protect you! You idiot! You idiot!!"

Anjali sits down, watching this whole scene while Fat Gum and Tamaki flinched at Y/N's angry shout.

"C-Calm down, Y/N! I'm fine okay?! I even manage to block all of the attack with my Unbreakable. That means I've been improving!" Eijiro stuttered.

"By getting yourself hurt?!"

"I mean... uh..."

Y/N sighed and hugged Eijiro not too tight since he's still recovering. He was surprised.

"I'm just glad you're okay. Just... don't do that ever again."

Eijiro smiled.

"I'll try not to."

Anjali came up and gave Eijiro a nudge in the chest. He looked down at her and chuckled. Y/N released him and looked at Tamaki and Fat Gum.

"How're you two feeling?"

"We've been good. Thanks for your concern." Fat Gum.

"I've been fine, I guess. I'm surprised I didn't die." Tamaki said.

"Good thing you're okay. Otherwise, Mirio would be even more depressed than he already is."

"How is he?" Tamaki asked.

"He's been... I don't know. I'm sad to say that Nighteye passed away..."

This made them frown.

"Oh..." Fat Gum looked down.

"Will Mirio be okay?"

"I sure hope so."

"I'm so sorry... I may not know him, but he's a good hero." Eijiro said.

"He is..."

"W-Why don't we watch some news?" Fat Gum suggested not wanting to be sad or see anyone else sad as they had suffered enough already.

Y/N nodded in agreement and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. The Breaking News came out and they were shocked to hear what was happening.

 "Kai Chisaki, arrested for the abduction and confinement of a young girl and the dinosaur that was once exinct called the Velociraptor who appears by the name Blue, is the young head of the designated villain group, Shie Hassaikai. As police were transporting him, they were attacked by the League of Villains." News Reporter said.

The screen shows the car chase of the League of Villains chasing after a truck that contains Chisaki and his lackeys. Dabi stretches his hand out and blue flames consumes the life of a hero. Cheetah jumps up, crashes through the glass, and tackles the police driver causing him to turn over the truck and flip over as she stabs the police with her claws before jumping out.

"Cheetah..." Y/N scoffed, glaring at her as the screen cuts back to the news anchor.

"During this incident, Sand Hero: Snatch, who was there as backup for the escort, was killed. There were also a number of police officers injured and one dead. This attack on a villain in transport is an unprecedented failure..."