31| Willis-Alexander

Start from the beginning

"Come on let's sit here," Zac patted the sit next to him, it wasn't really behind, which was okay for me.

"Lewis's finally there, dude's always late," he added.

I looked to where he was pointing, Lewis was coming inside the bus with Sebastian, Chase and Samantha.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late, we had to wait for these two," Sebastian glared at his sister and Lewis.

What?

"I bet they were fucking," Zac scoffed.

"Cut the bullshit Zac, we were just studying and we lost track of time," Samantha rolled her eyes as she sat behind us along with Lewis and Chase while Sebastian sat next to me.

I gave her and lewis a confused look, "you guys are a thing now?"

"No, we're just talking for now," Samantha answered.

I nodded and put a movie for us to watch on my laptop as the bus finally started moving.

"We're stopping here for sometime, you can go and buy food or use the toilets but you must come back here once you're done if you don't wanna be left behind," our P.E teacher told us as the bus stopped.

"You're coming Taylor?" Lewis asked me as they all stood up to go out.

"You guys can go ahead, I'll be behind you," I said as I closed my laptop to put back in my backpack.

They all nodded and walked out.

"Strawberries and cigarettes, always taste like blue eyes, black jeans.." I started humming the song from the movie we had just watched.

Then I suddenly tripped on someone's foot as I was standing up to follow my friends.

"For fuck's sake.." he clicked his tongue.

Mason.

"I'm sorry," I didn't even glance at him as I rushed outside.

It was like he had gone back to the old him... we had gone back to the old us. And it hurt me, it hurt so bad.

"Here, I got you your favorite, strawberry milkshake," Lewis said as he handed me the drink once I joined them.

I offered him a smile then sat next to Zac, "thanks,"

We sat there for more than twenty minutes talking and joking around, along with the others. Still, Mason sat there by himself, not even paying attention to the rest of us.

Sometimes I found myself staring at him but I would quickly turn away as soon as he looked my way. I couldn't say I wasn't angry at him anymore but... I didn't even know what to feel about all this situation.

We had finally arrived and we were now gathered in the hall, waiting for the teachers to assign us our rooms.

"I hope they give us mixed rooms, I miss spending time with females," Zac smirked.

I side-eyed him, "hey, what about me? Am I not a girl?"

"I meant beautiful females, sorry not sorry," he laughed.

Ugh... Zac. He will never change.

"Alright, attention everyone! I'm now announcing the room assignments! Pay attention if you don't wanna sleep outside," the teacher said.

"The rooms are mixed, you're all old enough to be responsible of your actions. I don't need to do a drawing for you to understand what I'm talking about," he cleared his throat.