25| I Don't Wanna Stop

Song- I Think I'm In Love by Kat Dahlia.

Taylor's POV.

"Let me remind you who you belong to," Mason's lips were against mine as he pushed my bedroom door open.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see that," I panted.

"Less talking baby," he said as he pushed me onto the bed then started planting hungry kisses on my neck, literally everywhere.

When we came to my house, no one was there so we decided to do whatever we wanted. My parents were still on their business trip and my brother went back to college so I was the only one staying here with the housekeeper.

Mason trailed kisses from my neck up to my lips then kissed me with all he had, like he was gonna lose me in the next few hours, making me want him so much more at that moment.

I probably needed to prepare myself to hide those hickeys he was leaving on my neck or else my friends were gonna bombard me with a thousand questions I didn't wanna answer.

"Mason," I pulled away.

"Yeah?"

"Lay down on the bed, it's my turn now," I playfully raised my eyebrows with a smirk on my face.

That made him smile wildly, I could tell he was really happy at that moment, "baby... be my guest," he said as he rapidly laid on his back.

"First we're gonna take this one off, we don't need it here," I helped him get rid of the black T-shirt he was wearing then put my legs on each side of his waist.

"And you won't need this one either, I guess," he did the same with the top I was wearing and threw it across the room.

"Look at you, the most handsome guy I've ever seen... I'm so happy to call you mine..." I trailed off as I couldn't resist planting love bites on his neck and torso, "I gotta let everyone know that you're mine, too," I sensually kissed his rosy lips and he let out a muffled moan.

"Damn, baby who are you so jealous of?" He chuckled,

"Everyone... but I know that nobody else but only I can do this..." I whispered to him then kissed his lips, "or this..." then went down and kissed his perfectly structured abs, "or even this..." I stopped at the sight of his pants zipper that was almost about to burst. I liked the effect I had on him.

"Baby..." he looked confused as he didn't really know what I was about to do.

"Shh... we won't be needing this one as well, babe," I unbuttoned his pants then tugged them off with his help, "and this one either," I got hold of his boxers then slowly took it off  as well, revealing his already flexed member. I looked up at him to see his reaction.

"Damn baby, when you look at me like that I just wanna... it makes me want to make love to you all night, you look so beautiful,"

I gave him a satisfied smile as I slowly wrapped my fingers around his member and he let out a gasp, when I looked at him again I saw that his eyes were now closed with his mouth slightly opened. I sensually kissed the top of his length then looked up at him and said, "no one gets to do this to you Mason, no one,"

"Oh fuck... Taylor, you know damn well that I'm yours and you're mine, always babydoll," he said then wrapped his hands into my hair as I took him into my mouth, for the first time in my entire life, I had never done this with a guy before but with Mason I felt like I could do anything, I wanted to do everything with him.

He let out a soft moan then said, "Taylor... have you ever done this kind of thing with any other guy before me?" He panted.

"No, never... is it that bad?" I gave him a frown.