1| Cowgirl

Hey guys! Please make sure to vote and comment, I really wanna know what you think of the book.

You guys can totally imagine Mason and Taylor how you want.

Taylor Willis

"Tay, Jaden's here!"

I hear my mom yelling from downstairs.

"Coming!"

I grab my bag and rush downstairs to see my boyfriend.

"Hey cowgirl" he kisses my cheek, "I've missed you."

"Why are you calling my sister 'cowgirl'?" I hear my big brother Josh yelling from the kitchen.

Jaden grins at me before replying to my brother.

"Bro, I don't think you wanna know why." he says still grinning.

"Ugh just get out of my sight, you guys make me wanna puke."

"Stop acting all innocent Zach, we all know you call Emma like that too." I look at him teasingly, referring to his girlfriend.

"Okay enough of that, Taylor, you're almost late for school, you guys should get going." Says my mom.

I nod and Jaden and I head to his car parked outside our mansion.

My dad runs a chain of hotels here in California and he has a company on his name too, in case anyone was wondering why I live in a mansion.

"Babe?" Jaden looks at me as he puts his hand on my thigh.

"Yeah?" I say, putting my hand on top of jaden's.

"Are you nervous for the first day?" He asks, while still looking at the road.

I shrug, "Why would I be nervous? I'm Taylor Willis, I have no reason be."

He grins, " That's my girl."

When we reach school, he parks his Mercedes on the school parking and we head towards the school, hand in hand.

"Hey Taylor!" Says a girl from our cheerleading team.

I smile at her, "Hi Lacy."

Jaden kisses me goodbye as I head to my calculus class.

☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎

As I was heading to my locker, after my English class, I feel someone grabbing my hand.

"Come here cowgirl, I wanna show you something." Jaden pulls me into an empty classroom, we barely use it unless it's for science classes.

"Babe, I gotta get to class."

He lifts me and puts me on the table, placing himself between my legs.

I giggle, "Baby please, we'll get caught."I say as he presses his lips on my neck.

"I've missed you."

I roll my eyes, "It's not my fault you and your friends went to Ibiza all summer." I push him away, "I should get to class."

He frowns, "Come on baby, I'm sorry." he sighs, "You just gonna leave like that, Tay?"

Before I even reply, we hear someone clearing his throat at the back of the classroom, "Martins, get your slut out of here. I would like to study peacefully."