31| Willis-Alexander

Taylor's POV

It had been now one month since Mason and I broke up and it hadn't been easy at all. For the first few weeks, he followed me around and would never stop bickering with Lewis. But after sometimes, he suddenly stopped, he wouldn't even glance at me once.

And he still couldn't believe that he cheated on me with Sidney, but I didn't see them together anymore. It's like Mason was now ignoring everyone at school and he had gotten more serious in his studies.

On my side, I couldn't even say I was doing fine. My parents weren't living under the same roof anymore since we found out that my dad had many other mistresses and Olivia wasn't the only one.

Me and her hadn't talked yet, my anger towards her hadn't stopped, I didn't think I would ever understand why she did that to me.

Lewis and I had become even closer than before, not romantically, we promised not to get involved romantically since I still had feelings for Mason. I tried everything to forget him, because I knew we were never gonna get back together anymore but my feelings for him never fades away.

Sebastian... well, he was planning on asking Zac out for the first time and he was super nervous because he believed that Zac liked only girls and that he would reject him. He was gonna ask him out during our school trip today.

"I don't even feel like going to that school trip," I sighed as I glanced at Zac, he was waiting for me to finish packing so that we could head to school together.

"Come on, it'll be fun... wait do you actually think I'm going there to study? Let me say sike to that," he chuckled and sat on my bed.

I gave him a soft laugh as I shook my head, "you're unbelievable,"

"Is Lewis not coming?"

"I don't know, he didn't say anything about it," I shrugged.

"Are you guys fucking?" He suddenly asked, which made my eyes go round in shook.

"What?! No, we're not!"

"Calm down, I was just joking. I know your heart still belongs to Mason anyways,"

I didn't say anything to that.

We were now preparing to enter the bus, since everyone was now there. Mason was there too, he was distancing himself from the others as he leaned against the bus with his headphones on.

"Is he gonna be like that during the whole trip too?" I heard Sidney say to Olivia as we were now entering the bus.

I still couldn't believe she became friends with Sidney, and I was still wondering if she was part of what happened at Zac's party that night too. She could be.

"I bet he's not over that slut yet," she added while giggling, "but look at her, already onto another... guess that runs in the family since her dad's literally dating his secretary, who happens to be my cousin," she shook her head.

No... do they have to be so mean? Why were they talking about my family?

I was about to say something to her but Zac stopped me, "hey Sidney, how about you and your friend shut your mouths full of shit? Don't you have better things to do? Are you that bored? Get a life,"

"Look who's talking, the slut's new bestie," she scoffed.

"Shut it and move out the way," I heard from behind us, Mason.

"Oh hi Mace, come sit with us," she became the hypocrite she always was and offered him a smile.

..but he didn't even look at her as he went and sat far behind, which almost made me burst out a laugh, what did she think seriously?