Bonus Chapter: The Battle Part 4

I reached Chloe's balcony just a second before her, the adrenaline of the upcoming battle coursing through my veins.

"So, ready?" I asked, looking at Chloe.

"As ready as you are," she replied, her eyes gleaming with determination.

Just then, we heard footsteps approaching, and Adrien appeared with Alya and Nino in tow. They seemed confused about the situation.

"I didn't tell them yet. I think it's better if you are here too," Adrien explained, leaving Alya and Nino perplexed.

"Oh, come on. You saw how she was when she told you," Chloe interjected, unable to contain herself.

"Chloe!" I exclaimed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement at her straightforwardness.

"Umm, can someone please tell us what is happening?" Alya requested, her curiosity piqued. "We were pulled out of my house by Adrien."

"Sure, the simple truth is, we're about to battle Hawk Moth," Chloe revealed matter-of-factly.

"I think you forgot something," Adrien pointed out.

"Oh, right. And Adrien is Cat Noir, and Marinette is Ladybug, and I've regained my miraculous and have a new identity called Princess Honey," Chloe casually mentioned, stunning DJwifi into silence.

"I think that's it," Chloe concluded, her relief evident.

"I think you're still forgetting something," I chimed in.

"Oh, right. You two get to help us in the battle. That's exactly why Adrien pulled you two here," Chloe clarified, tossing the miraculouses towards Alya and Nino.

"When did you take that from me?" Adrien questioned, surprised.

"A while ago," I responded on Chloe's behalf.

"TRIXX, LET'S POUNCE!"

"WAYZZ, SHELL ON!"

"Our turn," my kwami urged.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

"POLLEN, BUZZ ON!"

"Hawk Moth, you better watch out because we're coming," I declared, the determination in my voice resolute.

I glanced at my team, the team Adrien had entrusted me to lead, the team I had painstakingly assembled over the months. They were the ones I knew would stand by my side through thick and thin, and I felt a surge of gratitude for their unwavering support.

"Let's go," I said, taking my first step towards the Agreste Mansion, the epicenter of our final showdown with Hawk Moth.