The Reveal

"Alright, class, we are going SHOPPING," Miss Bustier announced, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

"Yay!" Alya exclaimed, joining in the excitement.

~~~

"Alright, go pick whatever you want and meet back here in an hour," Miss Bustier instructed, granting us the freedom to explore and indulge in our shopping desires.

"Adrien, I need to talk to you," I said, pulling him aside. Chloe followed closely behind.

"So, what is this about?" Adrien asked, his confusion evident.

"Well..." I began, searching for the right words.

"...Chloe, help me out," I requested, seeking assistance from my trusted friend.

"What she means is that she has figured out your secret identity, mister," Chloe stated matter-of-factly.

Adrien's eyes widened, and he stuttered, "H-how?"

"It was rather simple. You accidentally called me the same name you use for your alter-ego during the flirting challenge," I explained, hoping he would catch on.

"Finally, now kiss," Plagg interjected, emerging from his hiding spot and causing Adrien to react in disbelief.

"What the heck, Plagg?" Adrien exclaimed, taken aback by the unexpected comment.

"Plagg, he doesn't know yet," I clarified, attempting to control the situation.

"Know what?" Adrien questioned, his curiosity piqued.

"You guys are so slow, I'm losing patience," Tikki chimed in, joining Plagg in the conversation.

"Wait, but that means..." Adrien began, connecting the pieces together.

"Yep," Chloe confirmed, confirming Adrien's realization.

"How am I so oblivious?" Adrien pondered aloud, questioning his own lack of awareness.

"Well, you are considered the most oblivious person in the whole universe," Plagg teased, unable to resist his playful remark.

"Alright, now that we're done with that, it's SHOPPING TIME!" Chloe exclaimed, redirecting our attention to the task at hand.

~~~

"Alright, class, we need to head back to the hotel," Miss Bustier announced, signaling the end of our shopping adventure.

A waiting limo stood outside, ready to transport us back.

"Oh, the princess is so nice to me," Lila commented as we settled inside the limo.

"What is the princess's name, anyway?" Adrien asked, aware that his Ladybug was also the princess.

"Oh, I've sworn to secrecy. I can't tell you," Lila replied with a playful smirk.

"Whatever, I don't really care about her," I whispered, my words tinged with a hint of disappointment and frustration.