Bonus Chapter: The Battle Part 3

"Alright, come on," I said, urging Adrien to follow me.

"So, what did you mean by the surprise?" Adrien asked, his curiosity evident.

"You'll see," I replied with a mischievous smile, keeping the details to myself for now.

"You take Alya and Nino, and I'll go fetch Chloe," I instructed, dividing our tasks.

Adrien's confusion lingered, but he trusted my judgment. "You'll see," I repeated, giving his shoulder a reassuring pat.

"Okay then, let's go," Adrien declared, his determination reignited for the impending battle.

"Oh, and by the way, meet me and Chloe at her balcony," I added, providing further instructions.

"Okay?" Adrien replied, still slightly perplexed.

"Oh yeah, and don't transform. Our identities have been kept secret for too long. While we may not reveal them to the public anytime soon, we can't keep this from our closest allies forever," I explained, emphasizing the need to share our secret with those we trusted.

"Got it!" Adrien shouted, his resolve unwavering, before swiftly running off to complete his assigned task.

"Well, what do we do now?" Chloe asked, emerging from behind a nearby bush.

"Race you to your house, duh," I challenged playfully, eager to let loose and enjoy the thrill of the moment.

"You're on!" Chloe accepted the challenge, a competitive glint in her eyes as we both sprinted towards her house, leaving the weight of our responsibilities momentarily behind us.