The Epilogue

ONE YEAR LATER

"Marinette, wake up!" Chloe shouted, trying to rouse a sleepy Marinette from her slumber.

"Just five more minutes, Chlo," Marinette replied, her voice muffled by her drowsiness.

"It's the anniversary of Hawk Moth's defeat!" Alya shouted, bursting with excitement.

"I still can't believe he's my father," Adrien said, his tone filled with a mix of disbelief and lingering pain.

Five minutes later, Marinette finally managed to fully wake up and join the rest of the group.

"Where are we going?" Nino asked, curious about their plans for the special day.

"Andre's ice cream cart!" Alya and Chloe simultaneously shouted, their eyes sparkling with anticipation.

After getting their ice creams and finding a comfortable spot to sit, the group indulged in their frozen treats.

"I still can't believe we won," Marinette said, a sense of pride and relief in her voice.

"I know, right? It was such a tough battle," Alya replied, licking her ice cream with gusto.

"Adrien almost got akumatized," Chloe added, recalling the close call they had faced.

"Yep, it would have been a complete disaster if that had happened," Marinette stated, her expression turning serious for a moment before the others burst into laughter, unaware of the weight behind her words.

"Oh my gosh, we completely forgot about the peacock miraculous!" Marinette suddenly shouted, a look of panic flashing across her face.

"Adrien, do you think you remember where it is?" Chloe asked, turning to him for answers.

"There was a safe behind the painting of my mother, and inside was a peacock brooch," Adrien recalled, racking his brain to remember the details.

Back at the Agreste Mansion, Adrien's alarm grew as he discovered the peacock miraculous and the accompanying book were missing.

"It's missing!" Adrien shouted, his voice filled with a mix of concern and urgency.

"The book... it isn't there either," Plagg confirmed, a hint of worry in his voice.

"LADYBUG, CAT NOIR, GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS!" Mayura's voice echoed through the mansion, her determination evident.

"Are you ready for a new adventure?" Marinette asked, her eyes gleaming with resolve as she turned to face her team.

"You said it, m'lady," Adrien replied, his voice filled with determination as he prepared to transform once again.

BONUS:

"Alix Kubdel, here is the Miraculous of the Rabbit, which grants the power of evaluation. You will use it for the greater good. Are you ready, Bunnix?"

"Fluff, clockwise!" Alix exclaimed, activating her newfound powers as Bunnix, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.