Chapter 17: Look! It's Harmione!

A/N: Sorry that I posted this chapter late! It was only a week late... haha... I have noticed that I don't really try at all when writing, I even started putting it off until the last minute. This will be the last chapter of any story I'm writing for at least 3-4 weeks. I just need a break so I can come back and write better chapters. This chapter is mainly just Harmione, nothing really happens.

Hermione POV

I paced back and forth in front of the common room fireplace, fidgeting with my wand. It had been over a day since Harry ran away. I was starting to get really worried about him.

Suddenly I heard a low creaking sound and turned to face the noise. I stared at the open doorway where a wolf was standing. Why is there a WOLF standing in the doorway? It's fur was filled with dirt and sticks. Small cuts were randomly placed along it's body.

There was one cut that looked very strange on a wolf. It looked too... neat to be from a fall. Right in the middle of the wolf's head was a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt.

"HARRY?!"

The wolf's body started to change. Most of it's fur turned into clothes, a tee-shirt and shorts to be exact. The wolf's limbs became larger and more Human-like. A pair of emerald green eyes stared back at me, circular glasses around them.

"Hey 'Mione"

I just stared at Harry in shock before I felt my anger rising. Just like my dragon's fire, my rage made the most courageous of people tremble in fear. I saw panic Harry's eyes as his hands flew to his ears.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED RUNNING INTO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WITHOUT ANYONE TO WATCH YOUR BACK!..."

I don't remember how long I was yelling at him for. It could have been hours but I finally stopped by giving him a hug and saying,

"I just can't lose you Harry..."

I fell asleep in his arms, worn out from screaming at him.

~LATER THAT DAY~

I could hear soft snores as I woke up.  As all my senses came in I realized that I was laying next to someone with my head on their chest...

I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry sleeping peacefully  with me laying slightly on top of him. Blushing heavily I glanced around to check for people and promptly fell back asleep.

Harry POV

The first thing I noticed as I woke up was the weight on my chest. Then it was the sound of a camera and people whispering about something called Harmione... whatever that means.

My eyes drifted open to see a large group of kids staring at me. I blinked a few times before looking down slightly are seeing Hermione... I felt my face heat up as I shooed the mob away.