Chapter 11: Welcome back Mr.Potter

Author's note: I decided to make it so italics are always thoughts, it's easier than writing I thought every 30 seconds. Also remember to vote on last chapter if I should do a evil Harry fic. I'm probably going to do one, I have one vote, and that vote is for it so yea... Onto the chapter!

Hermione POV

"Nice animagus 'Mione"

WOW. Is that really the first thing he thought of! He just passed out because of magical exhaustion for crying out loud! Well... That is a very Harry thing to do...

"Thanks... You okay? You look a little scared..."

"I'm fine 'Mione! Don't worry!"

I looked at him skeptically before leaning back into the surprisingly comfortable hospital chair and falling slowly to sleep. Right before my eyelids drifted closed I saw Harry smiling at me and saying the words,

"Get some rest, you've had a long day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV

I watched as 'Mione fell asleep before thinking about what to do next. It's the middle of the school year... and some people are repeating year 7... 'Mione and I don't have anywhere else to go... so I guess we're staying here. Better talk to McGonagall. As I finished thinking I started to stand up. My entire body felt weak but I ignored it and shakily began to walk twoards the headmistress's office.

As I walked through the halls students stared at me. I must look weird, a random man is limping through the halls covered in blood... yeah I must look really out of place... even more so because of the glamor I applied before leaving the hospital wing.

As I passed by a group of students about my age I realized with a start that they were my friends. Their wands were raised and there was no doubt in my mind that they could kill me in less than 3 seconds if I so much as looked ready to attack someone.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a patronus fly away twoards where I was heading. A few seconds later I was standing face to face with my old Transfiguration teacher. I dropped my glamor and heard gasps all around me.

"How do I know it's you"

"Veritasirum"

Drawing a vial of the truth potion out of her robe pocket, McGonagall poured it down my throat before questioning me.

"Name?"

"Harry James Potter"

"Age"

"18"

"How often did you nearly die during school"

"Every year at least once"

"Do you wish to come back to school"

"Yes"

"Welcome back Mr.Potter"