Chapter 12: I love you

Author's Note: I forgot to post this yesterday :/ Sorry!

Hermione POV

I woke up as the large hospital wing doors opened to reveal Harry walking in. His glowing emerald eyes connected with mine and he smiled. It was a happy smile, like he used to have before our fourth year... Before Cedric died.

                                                                                                                                                                                                       I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts before smiling back at him.

"We're staying here for rest of the school year Hermione"

I stared at him with my mouth hanging open. 7TH YEAR YES I CAN FINISH SCHOOL YES!!!!!!!!!! I smiled brightly at him.

As he sat down on his bed I worked up the courage to do something I had wanted to do for years... I kissed him.

It was a short kiss, only a second or two long but I did it. I finally kissed him.

I felt my face burning furiously as I buried my head in the blankets. One minute passed, then another and another.

Finally I slowly looked up at the man who had stolen my heart, the chosen one, killer of voldemort, war hero, but most importantly, my best friend/hopefully soon to be boyfriend. I took a deep breath as I searched his emerald eyes for some sort of reaction... I could see an intense emotion in them that I couldn't place.

Then he said three words, three words that made my day. Three words that would change my world more than I could ever imagine. He said...

"End Of Chapter"

(Lol i'm jokeing)

"I love you"