🌸 Rules 🌸

Welcome to the first ever 'community' awards of TheEccentric_Hub.

And again, let's start with the rules, cause no one reads the Welcome page. (:

| R U L E S |

General rule :

General rule :

Make sure to pm us regarding your change in username and/or book's title.

Formats :

For username change :

Previous username :
New username :
Participant/Judge :
Genre(s) :

For book title change :

Username :
Previous book title :
New book title :
Genre, in which your book is :

This have to be pm, not comment.

Failure to this will lead in disqualification, have to be pm within 16 hours of change.

Copy version of the forms ->

| P A R T I C I P A N T S |

Rule 1 : Follow the community account, for all the announcements. TheEccentric_Hub
Rule 2 : Give shoutout on your message board, by sharing the link.

Rule 3 : Add this book to your private library (compulsory), public reading list (your wish).

Rule 4 : A single person can submit a maximum of two books in a particular genre and a maximum of four books in total. Password is your favourite flower.

Rule 5 : Your book should have atleast 4 chapters excluding Author's note, prologue, character sketch etc. For short stories there should be atleast 2 chapters excluding the above things.

Rule 6 : Minimum 4 chapters of your book will be read by the judge, however if the judge feels that 4 chapters are not enough to understand the plot, they can read more according to their wish.

Rule 7 : Your book should be in English or Hinglish (no other languages allowed).

Rule 8 : Once the judges are assigned, you need to follow your respective judge. They are investing their precious time in judging your book, this is the least you can do for them.

Rule 9 : No bribing the judges, if we come to know something like this, you will be disqualified.

Rule 10 : You can become a judge too but not in the same genre in which you have participated.

Rule 11 : No hate speech or discrimination allowed. Please be polite to your fellow judges, participants and this community too!

Rule 12 : Your book should not glorify any abuse, rape, and any other type of harassment.

Rule 13 : For special categories, you can enter for 6 categories per book. 

  | J U D G E S |

Rule 1 : Follow the community account, for all the announcements. TheEccentric_Hub
Rule 2 : Give a shoutout on your message board, by sharing the link.

Rule 3 : Add this book to your private library (compulsory), public reading list (your wish).

Rule 4 : We expect you to do a non biased judging.

Rule 5 : You cannot enter as a judge for the same genre in which you are participating.

Rule 6 : You can judge a maximum of two genres because we don't want you to get burdened.

Rule 7 : You must understand English and Hinglish to be a judge in these awards.

Rule 8 : You can't backout once you are accepted, we don't want you to ghost us the last moment. Password is the Second letter of your username.

Rule 9 : You need to read only 4 chapters of the book excluding prologue,  character sketch etc. In case, you are unable to understand the plot in 4 chapters, you can read more according to your wish. Also please be Punctual with your judging, we don't want to keep are participants waiting.

Rule 10 : Please make sure you are online for at least once a day! When we send a message we do expect a reply.

Rule 11 : No hate speech or discrimination allowed. Please be polite to your fellow judges, participants and this community too!

──────※ ·❆· ※──────

CREDITS :
(Actually a thank you note from Confused_Soul_Kriya)

Each and every member.

Rules and everything in this book by ThatChaiWaliLadki, Demiwitch_Fangirl, Pihuxpreeran, Slytherinchick25

Banners by _starflies_
Stickers by rsakshir
Certificates by the_flawed_girl
Cover by Confused_Soul_Kriya

Special mentions to all the executives (each and every department).

The_Clumsy_Koala (thankies for the editing!!) dusky_dreams (🐱, bleh.)

Thank you so much fam for making these awards happen!

──────※ ·❆· ※──────