🥀 Results 🥀

Opening credits: ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs

Welcome back, dear participants and judges.

This chapter is dedicated to specially you people for whom we could now officially end this award.

➤ Starting with the participants, thank you for being patient with us and following the rules.

➤ Moving on to the judges, judging takes a lot of time and patience so a very big thank you to you people for judging and submitting the results within the deadline given.

Once again, congratulations to all the winners and to those who have not won, don't be disheartened, there will be more opportunities for you all in the future. This is officially the end of our first award, hoping to see you all again.

"Goodbyes are neither forever nor the end, it simply means, we will meet again soon."

➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶

To view your review: Go to the Community's bio/about -> Click on the link -> Orchid Awards 2021 -> Main Genres/Special Categories -> Your genre -> Your Judge's name.

We know this is inconvenient, but this is all we could arrange in this short amount of time. Apologies from the Founders.

How to ask your doubts?
PM the judge. Ask about your doubts regarding his/her/their reviews on your book(s).

In this chapter, we'll just announce the winner's name, no marks or reviews in it.

Note: If your genre has one judge (only for 5-7 books), only one book will be the winner. If two judges, one winner and one runner-up. If three judges, then one winner, two runner-ups. Also, for genres having more than one judge, the winner and runner-up will be the ones who scored highest in their batch.

In short, the best book of the batch is the winner. (In some cases, we had to change this rule.)

But before going to check the winner's list, we have an important announcement:

ANNOUNCEMENT #1:

This time we're "very" disappointed by the judges. May it be submitting on time, or giving 100/100 to a book, or any other matter. Almost 7 judges were irresponsible and didn't responded to the community. For some, we had to find a substitute judge in the community. So for the next community awards, there will be no judge slot on Wattpad. Community members will judge the books.

ACTION & ADVENTURE

1st place

Aragons by earlfangs

2nd place