⚘Fanfiction & Fantasy Reviews⚘

FANFICTION
Judge: __wandering__

BOOK NAME:- Fallen: For the heart or guise? By Psr1403

COVER: 10 /10

TITLE: 9.5/10

BLURB: 9.5/10

CHARACTERISATION: 14/15

FLOW: 9.5/10

PLOT: 9.5/10

WRITING STYLE & GRAMMER: 9.5/10

AUTHOR FOLLOW: 10/10

OVERALL IMPRESSION: 14.5/15

TOTAL: 96/100

SHORT REVIEW: Starting with the cover which is mindblowing and very attractive. The cover is efficient in itself to attract a good amount of readers. The title suits the storyline and I guess there couldn't have been any better title. The blurb was nice and interesting. Even though in the introduction part there wasn't any description about the characters but in the first chapter itself and short dialogue of Samaina could give an idea about their traits. The story proceeded smoothly which is really appreciable as generally the writer who writes a story which is new and unique, they rush the story and the content becomes very haphazard. No grammatical errors were found. Overall I really like the idea though it isn't that new, but still the content drew me.

Good job! And all the best for future works.
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

BOOK NAME:- You stole a heart by arhana12

COVER: 7.5 /10

TITLE: 9/10

BLURB: 8/10

CHARACTERISATION: 14/15

FLOW: 9.5/10

PLOT: 10/10

WRITING STYLE & GRAMMER: 9.5/10

AUTHOR FOLLOW: 10 /10

OVERALL IMPRESSION: 14.5/15

TOTAL: 92/100

SHORT REVIEW: Starting with the cover, it is good but could have been better! Not that attractive which would draw readers towards itself. If in case the writer isn't able to produce a better cover using graphics and all, then she can consult any graphic designer for that. The title goes with the story well but it is common too for which I have reduced the marks. The blurb was ok but could be more interesting....Talking about the plot, it is indeed very unique and interesting. A film star getting emotional attached with a fan isn't something we see in real life and neither have we seen something written on it. Great choice of plot *thumbs up* Now, when you keep a separate part dedicated to characters, you need to keep it short and clear. Moodboards aren't comprehensible to all, so along with moodboards you need to keep a short description about the personalities of the different characters. But as the content gave a fair idea about the characters in the initial chapters, I didn't deduct a lot of points. The story went on smoothly which is really appreciative as not many writers can maintain the smoothness while writing something new. There were no such grammatical errors and I like the story.

Good job and good luck for the future work.
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

BOOK NAME:- Dhi by SohiniModak8