⚘ Action/Adventure & Chicklit Reviews ⚘

ACTION/ADVENTURE

Judged by -confusedkri-

1) Secrets Killed by  DarielClaire
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

2) Wonderverse by Unknownverse123

i) Cover: 2/10
ii) Title: 6/10
iii) Blurb: 4/10
iv) Writing style and grammar: 6/10
v) Flow and hook: 6/10
vi) Character development: 2/10
vii) Plot: 7/10
viii) Has the author followed you: 10/10
ix) Overall impression: 2/10 
Total: 45/100

The cover can be improved. The blurb needs editing and it's also lacking the suspense I would have liked to read. Also, it's too long for a blurb. The title is good, it fits the story. Your writing style is fine. Just that the paragraphs are too long at places and there are many mistakes I noticed. Editing is badly needed. The flow is erratic, at places it's too fast and at some too slow. Since the story is on hold and there are only 6 chapters as of now, it's not possible to comment on the character development. The plot is nice. But at times it feels like many plots have been mixed together and served on the platter. Also, there are many loopholes. (Spoiler alert) For eg, when Rosetta reached the forest and saw the masked man behind her, in the next chapter out of the blue she saw a wounded girl. This did not make sense to me. Overall, the book can be improved. 
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

3) Finding You by -cosmicgalaxy-

i) Title 1/10
ii) Cover 2.5/10
iii) Blurb 5/10
iv) Writing style & Grammar 8.5/10
v) Flow & Hook 10/15
vi) Character Development 6/10
vii) Plot 6.5/10
viii) Did the author follow? 10/10
ix) Overall impression 8/15 

Total - 57.5/100 

Your title is too common and unattractive at the first sight. Your cover could also be improved. The cyan font on a light blue doesn't look nice at all. Moreover, "Finding you" is written more than enough times. The picture doesn't give a further view of your story. Your blurb is short and it also lacks its first work, to catch a reader. Maybe you could rethink these things. Your beginning could be a bit better if you would have provided more background information in a mysterious way. I was suddenly in the story but I didn't understand its beginning or end. Your two main characters were always there but not that character due to which all this is happening, the baby. You could have given a bit of importance to him as well. At places I missed the punctuation and the flow, hook marks are reduced because I have the opinion that your chapters were too long. It got really boring having to scroll till the end.  
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

4) The Womb Of Beasts : Apostasy by JabreelWilson

i) Cover - 1.5/10
ii) Title - 6/10
iii) Blurb - 3/10
iv) Writing style & grammar - 4/10 
v) Flow & Hook - 3/15 
vi) Character development - 3/10 
vii) Plot - 3/10 
viii) Has the author followed you? (If not, 0, if yes, full 10) - 10/10
ix) Overall impression - 4/15  

Total - 37.5/100 

The cover is bland, your old username is on it, and the fonts used are making it more inferior. The title sounds great, but not that attractive to grab my attention. Blurb was too long, nearly telling the whole plot. Commas weren't present in the blurb. As this is a book in a series, it was difficult to understand what's going on. I would suggest the author write a summary of the first five books in short for the judges. It would really help the judges a lot! The book was confusing for me, for obvious reasons, because I haven't read the previous five books. 
✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿