- What you want to say its their fault that they have been killed? You told a lot of lies about them to Sultan. You lied to everyone and made false stories about them. How don't you feel guilty about their death? - The second one, Gevherhan, asked me seriously. Sultanas were teenagers now and I couldn't believe how at this age they could act like this.

 Sultanas were teenagers now and I couldn't believe how at this age they could act like this

- Your mother kidnapped my children and wanted to kill them. She also wanted to make my children without mother. And your father posioned Şehzade Bayezid. How can you tell then that I made up lies about them? - I asked them calmly again as I didn't need any of enemies after I got rid of Hurrem now. Rana stayed to me and I couldn't let myself get three new enemies now, but they obviously looked at me as an enemy even before they met me.

- How can you even repeat in front of us those lies about our parents? My mother Nurbanunand my father Selim would never do those things

- How can you even repeat in front of us those lies about our parents? My mother Nurbanunand my father Selim would never do those things. You were only jealous because you knew my father would ascend the throne and that would mean end to you and your children. - The youngest one, Şah, told to me. They were all pretty, but arrogant. They were really similiar to their mother, not only with their look, but also with their charachter.

- It is your problem if you don't want to believe those things your parents did. I am not here to talk to you about those things. You are old enough to realise what happened. - I said to them as I was really annoyed by their words.

- If you don't feel any guilty because of them, how can't you feel guilty because of our brother Murad? He was only ten years old. And he was killed also? You are reason of death of an innocent child. I wouldnt be able to live with that kind of guilt! - Ismihan, the eldest daughter said to me. I couldn't handle this anymore.

- I had nothing with your brothers death

- I had nothing with your brothers death. I was the first one who was against his punishment, but your grandfather Sultan Suleyman decided to follow the traditions. It was very hard for everyone to do it, but they followed the tradition. - I said to them as I was really annoyed anymore. I tried to calm down myself, but I couldn't do it because they were telling to me those words on the purpose to annoy me and make me crazy.

- Dont make your excuses now. - Ismihan yelled at me. She was really furious about my words.

- You are enough old to know how to act. You still act like children. - I said to them not caring about their reaction anymore.

- Be aware what are you saying, Aslihan. Count your days in Palace, because after our arrival nothing is going to be the same. - Gevherhan came closer to me as she started threatening me.

- Valide! - I heard my Murad running towards me. I went closer to him and took him in a hug.

- Murad, my lion, what are you doing here? - I asked him as I was surprised what is he doing in the gardens.

- I wanted to see you, so Meryem Kalfa and Bulbul-aga took me to you. I missed you so much, mommy! - he said as he was hugging me.

I stood up and took his hand and we started to walk around the Gardens, but I saw Ismihan, Gevherhan and Şah following us.

- Be aware! Keep your eyes on Murad, because if you don't know how to act we will show you. - Ismihan whispered in my eyes.

- What should your words mean? - I asked her with my head raised.

- You are reason why we losed our loved ones, and now its time for you to lose your loved ones. Keep your eyes on Murad, because he is the first one we will take away from you. - Gevherhan whispered to me.

At that moment, I wanted to slap them across the face in the Gardens, but I couldn't, because too many people were here.

No one is going to threaten me with life of my children. No one.