11th Chapter

After the meeting with Defne in hammam, I was disappointed in Bayezid. He never mentioned another woman to me. Only one he mentioned was his wife which was killed by Nurbanu's order. I knew I shouldn't trust Bayezid hundred percent. I knew something like this would happen.

Bayezid invited me to dinner that night. At least I hoped it was only dinner. Cevri Kalfa told me everything about havlet, its when you spend the night with prince. But I won't let that happen. I wasnt his concubine which he could order what to do, he shouldn't forget that. I fell in love with him, but I didn't want to give him myself full. Until I know he loves me equally as I love him.

I got dressed in the most beautiful dress they gave me. It was beautiful red dress. I fell in love with it at first second. I decided to wear beautiful necklace that my father made specially to me one year ago.

 I decided to wear beautiful necklace that my father made specially to me one year ago

Cevri Kalfa followed me to Prince Bayezid's chambers. She was really suspicious about me the whole time. I didn't know why is she behaving like that towards me. When I was walking across the harem, all girls looked me jealously. They waited for a long time to go in Prince's chambers, and I went the first day.

Soonly, we came in front of Prince's chambers. Cevri kalfa turned to me.
- Remember, when you walk in, you shouldn't look at him. You should go on your knees and kiss his robe. - she said to me.
- He invited me to dinner, not on havlet. Dont forget that. - I gave her a smile and my words really annoyed her.

Door keeper opened his doors and signalised me to go inside. I didn't listen to Cevri's advice. I told myself I wont do that. I am not going on a havlet.

When doors opened I saw him giving me a smile. I walked towards him and bowed him.
- This is excatly what I excepted from you. - he said with a smile. He knew me pretty well actually.
- You invited me on a dinner. I can't go on a havlet. - I gave him a smile that teased him a bit.

- Why couldn't you go on a havlet? - he asked me confusedly.
I stepped a bit towards him and looked at him straight into his eyes.
- You know I am not same as those women here. If you want a havlet, you can call one of them. - I smiled at him.
- If I wanted, then I would call one of them, not you. - he said me and showed me where to sit.

We sat on pillows that were setted next to the table on which our dinner was served. There was a plenty of various food, and I have never seen so much of food in my life. I lived a poor life with my father. We always had little, but I was used on that and it was enough for me.

- How do you like here in palace? - he asked me with a dose of interest. He was looking at me whole time and that made me feel kinda shy.
- It is okay, not as I excepted, honestly. But I am disappointed in your lies. - I told him looking at him. He changed his face from smile to confusedly.
- What should that mean? - he wad really confused.

- You told me you dont have any woman in your life, and today I met Defne. - I fake smiled to him. Only remembering about Defne made me really mad.
- Oh, I forgot to mention that. - he said and looked away.
- Mention what? - I asked him coldly.
- Defne is my concubine. But I haven't been with her lately. I've lost my interest in everything after the death of my wife and children. - he said and looked at the floor sadly remembering about his past.

- The same way you will lose interest in me. - I told him insensitive.
- Nadia. You are not like those women here. You are only woman I can talk to. They all come here and just want to become powerful. - he said looking at me carefully.

Whatever he said, couldn't change my opinion. I was disappointed about Defne.
- You told me you have no other women. - I just looked at him disappointedly.
He came closer to me. He sat right next to me, on my right side.
- Defne is just a concubine from my past. She lives here as my favourite and thats it. I dont have any emotions towards her, like I have towards you. - he said and started playing with my hair.

- I don't want to be here if you are going to be with some else. - I told him showing him my emotions even though I didn't want to.
He putted his hand on my cheeks and kissed my forehead gentley.
- I promise you, I won't look at any other woman. I want only you by my side. - he said me. My heart believed him, but my brain didn't let me believe.

After the dinner, we went on his terrace where we could see whole Kutahya from. I came to the end of terrace and took a deep breath. I felt his breath on my shoulders.
- Nadia. I love you so much. - he said and kissed my shoulders. I felt so weak at that moment. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he did it. I wanted this moment to last forever.

Instictivly, I turned to him and looked at his eyes deeply. He was looking at me with so much passion. He putted his hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionatley. I enjoyed every second of that kiss. I felt special and like I am in heaven while he was kissing me.

We were kissing for a long time. I felt so safe while he was cuddling and kissing me whole time. At that moment, he stopped kissing me and stepped away from me. He putted his hand in front of me.
- Come with me inside. - he said excepting I will give him my hand, but I knew that would mean havlet with him.

- No. - I told him without even thinking. I excepted him to became very angry on me at that moment, but that didn't happen. He stepped towards me and kissed my forehead.

- I won't force you onto anything. Dont worry, Nadia. You are safe here and you won't do what you don't want to. - he said and hugged me which gave me a real comfort. I didn't want to let him out of a hug. I felt so safe when I was in his arms.

We sat on sofa on his terrace. I leaned my head on his shoulders and he was playing so gentley with my hair.
- My mother is really angry at me. - he said kinda worriedly.
- Why is she? - I asked him.
- Selim has already a son and three daughters. I don't have any child anymore. - he said sadly.

- I know its hard for you because of your loss, but I am sure you will soonly have children. - I told him anf sighed.
- How do you mean? - he asked me confusedly with a bit of smile. At that moment I realised what I said. I wanted to have his children and have a huge family with him, but I didn't want to tell him that.
- Well, maybe one of your concubines will give you a child. - I said to him.

He laughed at my words and kissed my forehead gently again.
- Only woman I want to have right now is you. - he said and continued to kiss me for a long time.

Sorry for non activity , I had a problem with Wattpad and I couldn't publish a chapter for two days.