one

⚠️ disclaimer! ⚠️
triggers won't be listed in chapters, read the description or dm me if you want to know any possible triggers. stay safe! <3

. voice reveal .

stream ~ @/redpanther is live

"voice reveal! so yes, i am actually a girl. surprising? anyway, i will be playing bed wars on hypixel today. here we go."

user1: gamer girl!
user2: woah thought you were a dude
user3: cute voice!!!!
user4: uh ima head out now boys...

she looked at her twitch chat and saw all the comments about her voice, blair tried to keep most of her identity a secret, but she reached her 150k goal which she promised would be a voice reveal.
she had nearly 100k viewers which is the most she'd had ever.
blair was slowly gaining more hype for her speedruns which she hopes can break the world record soon.

"wow i'm on red team, how on brand." she chuckled at the irony.

blair began speed bridging toward the emerald spawner after collecting enough iron, she encountered yellow bridging towards the middle and she knocked him off laughing almost maniacally, "SUCKER!" she screamed as she ran towards her base with all her emeralds when she got shot off her bridge.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE! i'm gonna murder whoever just did that! SHIT!" she shouted as she fell, loosing all her emeralds.

blair bought a sword with her iron and ran towards lime base, she snuck up behind and critical hit them, laughing again.
"YOU LIKE THAT GREEN? INSTANT KARMA!" she almost killed them when they spun around and critical hit her back, "SHIT!" blair's reflexes proved useful as she hit green one last time and saw the minecraft death animation. "YES! guys! that was a close one."

user46: SHE KILLED DREAM
user97: it was just luck
user69: dream got killed by a girl!

"who's dream?"

- a/n -

future chapters will be longer! hope you enjoyed :)