seventeen

. forgiven .

clay rushed to where blair was sat, her back facing the door.

"im so sorry, blair. i never meant to hurt you." he said sincerely,

"it's not your fault, i should've told you sooner."

blair turned to face him, he looked confused and desperate for answers.

"tell me what?" he tucked a single strand of her hair behind her ear, and she blushed lightly,

"hunter, my ex..." she began to explain,
"long story short, turns out he's an ass." she chuckled sadly,
"he- um, he-" she struggled to get out her words and glanced at clay, wondering if he was listening, and there he sat, hanging onto her every word,
"he hurt me, clay. emotionally and... physically." blair pointed to the scar on her cheek and looked down, ashamed, and scared to look back up.

clay was in shock, the bright, optimistic woman who he would watch on streams and talked to on discord seemed so different and unexpectedly sad. he realised she was much stronger than he previous assumed.
yet clay couldn't find the perfect words to comfort her, unable to fathom what she must've gone through.

"you deserve the world." the words escaped from clays lips like a melody to blair's ears, and he hugged her tightly and she held onto him never wanting to let go.

————

"you can't tell her though." clay said to wilbur.
it was the morning after the incident, and clay had a surprise planned for blair the next day, in orders to make blair happy and subside his guilt.
"sh, she's coming." clay whispered to wilbur as she entered the living room.

"what're you boys whispering about?" she said as she struggled to reach a cup from the cupboard,

"nothing that concerns you, shorty." clay laughed, he leaned over her and grabbed a cup with ease, handing it to her while pecking her on her cheek.

"get a room!" wilbur groaned, the two laughed in response, "i want to play minecraft." wilbur looked at clay, obviously hinting he wanted to use one of his spare pc's.

"i actually do need to stream soon." blair admitted,

"come on now!" clay protested,

"please." blair pouted,

"okay, fine."

"simp." wilbur mumbled.

————
@/redpanther is live
————
"will! you fucked it all up, we have to start again." blair sighed and attempted to restart building the nether portal,

"no, you fucked it the first time! don't you act like this was all my fault."

"you both suck, look, i've already made a portal come to where i am." clay said cockily,

wilbur and blair found their way to clays coordinates and hopped into the portal, navigating to the nearest nether fortress, which they were surprisingly lucky with.

"i'm gonna die! help!" blair screamed,

"i'm coming to save you!" wilbur shouted as he bounded towards a burning blair, with blazes still attacking him.