seven

. clubs .

blair woke up later after a night of much needed sleep, she looked around the apartment to find wilbur. it was his last day staying with her so she wanted to hang out with him.

"so, you wanna go out somewhere?" blair asked, snacking on some crisps since she was quite hungry from skipping breakfast,

"sure, what should we do though?" wilbur asked, also eating the crisps,

"can we please go somewhere with food, we can just go shopping and you can buy some american souvenirs." blair suggested,

"yea-"

"can i come!" grace asked excitedly as she waltzed into the room,

"fine!" blair sighed in defeat, she couldn't say no to her best friend, and it also meant her and wilbur could get to know one another.

the three set off into the town and instantly gravitated into a nearby mcdonald's, they all ordered similar things but blair slightly healthier than the other two. the three all got on well, laughing together and sharing embarrassing stories about blair, since that was something the two acquaintances had in common.

"oh my god! remember that time you got drunk and puked on my bed! you still owe me for that." grace laughed loudly, wilbur joined in, howling at the thought,

"i was too drunk to remember! but you never shut up about that, and if i pay for your nuggets will you forgive me?" blair asked handing her $5.

"yes i will." she said as she snatched the money out of blair's hand, still laughing,

"aw i want to see drunk blair!" wilbur whined, since blair had only got drunk a few times, most being with grace since she was a bad influence, wilbur had never seen blair fully drunk.

"let's go to a club tonight!" grace suggested, clearly excited,

somehow blair got dragged along, she had tried to protest but grace was a bad influence and wilbur was persuasive. so here she was, standing by the bar ordering a few light drinks for them all. she offered one to wilbur but he said he was gonna be the sober one for tonight, since he wanted to see blair at least a little drunk and grace presumably was also going to be drunk.

the loud music filled their ears and they could barely hear anything anymore, blair and wilbur danced together as grace went off to the bathroom.

after a few minutes blair noticed grace hadn't come back yet, and she decided to go and make sure she was okay.

"i'm going to find grace!" blair shouted through the loud music at wilbur, who nodded as she walked away, drink in hand, through the crowd.

blair was 5'3 so navigating a crowd was significantly harder for her, but finally she spotted her blonde haired friend by the bathroom. the closer blair got she realised that grace was talking to some guy, and she didn't seem thrilled about it either. blair approached them and questioned what was happening, but before they answered she saw him try to slide his hands in graces shirt.

"get off me!" grace slapped his hand away, but he continued anyway.

blair looked at grace who was extremely uncomfortable and drunk, meaning unable to defend herself properly.
the music filled their ears violently, the song 'i feel like i'm drowning' began playing, and blair saw grace as she tried pushing the man off her but he refused. the coloured club lights seemed to circle them, the man was clearly drunk, she could smell his breath. his strength still overpowered graces and he kissed her neck sloppily, she finally had the strength to push him away for a second and before he could do anything more blair reacted quickly and threw her drink in his face, blair grabbed graces arm and found her way to wilbur quickly, and before he asked any questions she made her way out of the club. they both needed to breathe real air, not the stuffy kind filled with booze and sweat.