six

. white lies .

"dream! dream!" blair said excitedly,

"yes! pog! well done!" dream congratulated,

all of a sudden blair heard rapid loud bangs coming from her door, she flinched, and once the noise didn't go away she told dream she was going to mute.

"BLAIR!" she heard a voice call out before she was able to mute, it was very recognisable to blair, and she suddenly had goosebumps running around her whole body.

she ran to her door yet very hesitant to open it.

"blair! i know you're in there!" the voice was quieter but still held the same angry tone, "you bitch! open the goddamn door!"

blair unlocked the door and opened it to reveal her ex boyfriend. hunter. he looked angry, of course.

"what the hell are you doing here?" blair held her ground, she had become stronger than when she was with him, and needed to show him he couldn't push her around anymore.

"i've got the fucking cops on me. tell them to leave me alone! i didn't do shit!" he saw blair's face grow angry, and he quickly switched up, like the manipulative man he was, "please baby, i'm sorry for shouting. just explain to them. for me, baby." he put his hand to her cheek before she slapped it away,

"no, hunter, i will not tell them to go away. and i'm not your fucking 'baby', you literally abused me! fuck off!"

wilbur came running to the door, his worried expression turned to anger. he had met hunter whilst him and blair were dating, he never liked him even then. wilbur saw what blair couldn't and none of his warnings had influenced blair until it was too late. and now here hunter was, begging for her forgiveness just for his own benefit.

"hi, hunter! nice to see you. please go fuck yourself!" wilbur said very passive aggressively, standing in his face intimidatingly. since wilbur was 6'5 and hunter 6'1 it worked, hunter huffed in defeat and left.

"blair, are you-" wilbur was cut off,

"yeah, i'm fine. i'm still recording with dream, so i've got to get back to that."  blair lied through her teeth, and wilbur could tell since she had tears welling in her eyes. but before he could argue she was gone and back to her video.

"i'm sorry sorry, there was just someone at my door." blair lied again as she unmuted, but she didn't want to explain to dream who she had just recently met. too soon.

dream fell silent for a moment, "so, blair? huh." he said teasingly, "cute name."

blair blushed, "simp."

they successfully killed the ender dragon and ended the video, blair would be editing the video for tomorrow.

"so, what and when do you want to do the stream?" dream asked after they ended the video with the minecraft end credits,

"whatever you want, i don't mind."

"okay, uh... oh! we could try and get an among us group to play with us?"

"yes! i've always wanted to play that." blair admitted, she had watched a few of wilburs among us videos and wanted to play,