five

. bed wars .

"i posted it. blair! look!"

blair opened up youtube and refreshed wilburs channel until the video popped up with the paper bag thumbnail and the title 'my faceless girlfriend - featuring @/redpanther', she told wilbur to be quiet as she played the video.

the video started with the usual old clips about the internet, with wilburs guitar in the background but this time blair was in the background humming.

the verse played with wilburs usual indie folk tune and funny, comedic lyrics. the camera then showed blair wearing the paper bag, and blair listened to herself singing the chorus and the second verse, not sure if she hated her own voice or thought it sounded good.
during the bridge of the song, her piano riff was in the background, the camera panning to her playing quite well. after the final chorus the song went quiet, and you could hear them both laughing as wilbur had his arm resting on blair's head, making her look extremely short, and then the video ended.

"oh my god. i love it!" blair smiled at wilbur,

"all thanks to you, blair." wilbur said kindly, "let's see the comments."

comments:
tommyinnit GOOD JOB GUYS! POGCHAMP
dream didn't know you could sing, red 😍
          georgenotfound simp
tubbo well done wilbur and red! nice song!
user25628 omg new favourite song!1!1!1!
user27188 what's her hype about? don't get it
niki you guys are so talented ❤️

blair read the comments, ignoring the hate, she felt proud. she especially payed attention to dreams comment, and thought about how surprised he would've been.

~~~~

clay saw the notification for wilburs new song and instantly clicked it, as the video loaded up he read the title, well part of it, 'featuring @/redpanther'. the video played and dream was shocked, he thought she already had a cute voice but now he knew she could sing. he felt his heart thudding and butterflies in his stomach, he felt giddy. maybe he was a simp? he continued watching the video, of course focusing on red, the piano riff played and he watched her hands glide gracefully across the piano producing angelic music.
woah.
the video came to an end and clay heard her happy laughs and how beautiful it was. he decided to comment something, keeping his reputation as her simp up.
'didn't know you could sing, red 😍'
of course george replied calling him a simp, but he didn't really care. he couldn't help smiling, red had singlehandedly brightened up his day and she didn't even try. it was effortless.

twitter dm's:
dream - your song is really good, well done

it is wilburs song yk - red

dream - is it really though? 😬😳

wildnekw - red

dream - ???

THIS IS WILBUR - red
YOURE JUST A GREEN MAN
THAT IS MY SONG NOT RED'S

dream - hm i think red was the real star of the show

YEAH! MY SHOW! - red