three

. greeny .

blair woke up in a cold sweat, she had fallen asleep on the sofa and it seemed that grace had given her a blanket. she was breathing rapidly and her heart was thumping, she had another night terror. she had these a lot, because of her asshole of an ex.

she sat up and checked the time on her phone, 3am. she sighed and got up to pee, she contemplated going back to sleep or just starting her day now. the latter won.

blair sleepily stumbled into the kitchen and got herself a bowl of some sort of branded american cereal and made her way back into bed with the cereal. she opened her phone and decided to watch some of dreams videos, since she was curious. she clicked on one called "minecraft man hunt 3 hunters". after the first video blair found herself simping for this green man who calls himself dream, but although simping for this man, blair couldn't let herself fall too far and she decided to take a shower.

stepping into the warmth of the water against her bare skin she gazed upon her arms which were scattered with fading bruises, mainly around her wrists, she thought back to how they appeared.

"hunter! i really have to go to work!" it was late in the evening since she had to take night shifts to earn a living.

"baby, stay home with me." his words slurred from his evening adventures at the pub,

"please, i don't want to do this now-"
he slipped his hand into blair's jeans, slowly.
"hunter, i-"
he cupped his other hand around her chest,
"get off!" she slapped his hands away, although she realised her mistake as he grabbed her wrists tightly.

"you're such a buzzkill, blair! i'm just trying to have some fucking fun!" he held her wrists tighter and tighter, "I DONT KNOW WHY IM STILL WITH YOU, FUCKING LUCKY BITCH!"

"you're... hurting me." she tugged her wrists away unsuccessfully, "i-i'm sorry. i'll skip work, okay?" blair almost whispered, knowing she had to do whatever he said, otherwise there was consequences. he let go calmly.

blair pulled her mind away from the disturbing flash back, yet continued as if nothing happened.

———

"hello guys! after beating dreams world record," blair switched from f5 to normal viewing, showing the hypixel logo, "i'm going to play some non competitive games on hypixel!"

user221: oh i missed the stream :(
user009: yessss party games pls
user6969: dreams here!!!!

"dreams here?" she asked chat, shocked,

user678: yes!
user6969: HE IS HERE
user1124: omg he is

"hello, dream. here to check out your competition?" blair teased,

dreamwastaken: always

"okay big guy, i'm playing some party games on the server!" blair changed the subject as he probably left.

"SHIT! SHIT!" blair was parkouring through 'the floor is lava', "YES! YES!" finally the last person fell and blair won, "POGGERS!" she screamed in success as the leaderboard shows up and she's in first place.
blair sees people in her chat saying they're in the merch discord. extremely curious, she decides to ask chat what to do,
"chat, do i join the merch discord?" she looked in chat at everyone spamming yes, "okay guys, here i go."