𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"Hey Sal, I have a question." Larry asked as he shoved his math book into his locker.

"Yeah what's up." Sal asked, playing with his hair.

"Are you and Travis like.. friends now?" Larry closed his locker, looking Sal dead in the eyes.

"Oh um, I don't really know. We talked a bit in the bathroom, and I gave him my numbe-" Sal was cut off by Larry.

"You gave him your phone number? Why?" Larry asked, almost offended.

"Look Larry, I love you and all but I'm not about to sit here and play 20 questions. We have to get home. Come on." Sal dragged Larry out of the school, rolling his eyes.

"When we get to the apartments you're answering ALL of my questions." Larry pointed at sal.

"Okay okay. Hurry up." Sal ran in-front of Larry.

As soon as they stepped into Larry's apartment the questions started flooding in. "When did you make up? What did you say? What did he say? How can you forgive him so quickly? Did he hit you?"

"Larry. Larry. LARRY JOHNSON!" Sal yelled, shutting his friend up. "One question at a time.

"Okay sorry I'm sorry." He sighed, sitting on the couch. "Are you and Travis okay now?"

"I don't really know.. If he texts me we could probably talk it out."

Larry nodded. "Okay just don't get yourself hurt, and I'm here to support you. Even if your decisions are ready stupid."

This made Sal chuckle. "Wow, thanks."

Larry smiled, patting the spot beside him, flipping on a random T.V channel.

"This show is boring, turn on something else." Sal whined, flipping over.

"The disrespect. Fine whatever." Larry switched the channels and punched Sal's arm in a funny banter.

"Shoot dad texted. I gotta get home. Bye Larry!" Sal said running out of the apartment

"Bye Sally Face!" Larry shouted as he switched channels again.

Sal felt another cold chill run down his spine. "Okay this elevator is haunted and I'm not getting out until I see a ghost." He declared as he pulled out the gearboy.

Sal sat on the floor of the elevator for 10 minutes until finally, he got something. "Hello? Is there a spirit in this elevator?"

A bright flash of light clouded Sal's vision. When he opened his eyes there ghost but another empty envelope. "What the hell? What is going on?"

"Whatever, I'm over it." Sally huffed, making the prolonged journey back to his apartment.

"Sal finally. What took you so long kiddo? And whats in your hand?" Henry asked, setting down the last grocery bag.

"Huh? Oh its..." Sal hesitated, he would tell his dad about the crazy ghost busting adventures he had daily but it sounded unbelievable.
Especially to someone who doesn't believe in that kind of stuff. "It's something from school. Not important."

"Alrighty then just remember to change Gizmo's litter box and get him more food." Henry started putting away the groceries.