chapter twenty - three

pannacotta fugo ;;

june 27 th

there we all were.

the four of us, sitting on a hill.

narancia, guido, giorno, and i.

narancia threw an empty glass beer bottle behind him.

"hhey man! y-you can't do that." guido slurred his words, "you're- you're gonna... ruin the environment and shit."

narancia nodded drunkenly, "guido..! you're right!" he suddenly threw his body against guido and wrapped his arms around him,
"mmmaaaannnn, you're so smart. im gonna go save the environment right now!"

"oh, no you don't!" giorno spoke, "if either of you even try to stand, you'll fall over and black out."

i used my bottle to point at the two, "yeah, you two, g-get a grip." i slurred.

"you too, fugo. you're almost as drunk as them." he looked at me.

suddenly, guido breaks out in song.
and no, not a graceful singing voice.
an agonizing yelling that sounds so horrific, someone would call authorities.

"un uomo abbraccia una ragazza
[a man hugs a girl]
dopo che aveva piantoooo!
[after he crieddddd!]"

narancia then begins to add on to the song, in his also agonizing yell,

"poi si schiarisce la voce
[then he clears his throat]
e ricomincia il canto!
[and the singing begins again!]"

they both put their arms around each other and start to yell their hearts out,

"TE VOGLIO BENE ASSAJE,
[I LOVE YOU SO MUCH]
MA TANTO, TANTO BENE SAI
[BUT VERY, VERY WELL YOU KNOW]
È UNA CATENA ORMAI !
[ ITS A CHAIN NOW!]"

then they both abruptly stop in unison, looking at each other.

"what's the next line?" guido whispers, loudly.
"i dunno... uhh, sentì il dolore nella musica?"
["he felt pain in the music?"]

guido thought for a moment, "uhhh...anche le notti là in america..[ even the nights in america..]
something, something... che scioglie il sangue dint'e vene sai.. [ that melts the blood inside my veins you know..]"

"maybe don't sing a song you dont know." i interrupted him.

giorno laughed, i turned to giorno, raising a brow. "hell's so funny to you?" i hissed.

"oh nothing, just a bit ironic how you order them to not sing songs they don't know completely but you're constantly-"

i immediately shush him, "shhh! ok, i get it! ha ha!" i roll my eyes.

"ooo, a lover's quarrel, i see." narancia taunted. i scoff, "it's not a 'lover's quarrel', its just giorno needs to be quiet."

the two dumbasses laugh at my poor excuse. we then all go quiet for a moment, just enjoying everyone's presence.

"we're not highschoolers anymore." narancia spoke, "we're adults now. and like... have to pay rent and taxes and shit.."

"well, i mean, i think when we combine all our money together for rent in the future, i bet we'll make it." guido reasoned.

"yeah... plus fugo and giorno's family are rich!" narancia added.

i snort, "you really think my parents are gonna give me money!? jeez, when they die, all i'm probably gonna get is a ripped dollar and a note that says 'dearest pannacotta, you suck dick and balls.'" i responded, everyone laughs.

we all then lay our backs down on the grass, listening to everyone talk about anything until we all pass out.

well, besides me.

i look over at my guido and narancia, who are both holding each other as they sleep. i softly smile at the sight.

i then look at giorno, who also appears to be sound asleep. i smile again, but wider this time.

i grasp his hand and he then holds my hand back, a small smile appears on his face.

"oh, christ, i thought you were asleep." i quietly groaned, he snickered a bit.

i sat up to get my back off the grass, which was quite itchy. giorno silently does the same but then sits in my lap to where his head lays on my chest. he wraps his arms and legs around me. it isn't too long until he falls asleep.

i happily sigh as i look around.

i look at guido and narancia, i look at the sky, i look at the grass,

i look at giorno, and that immediately brings a smile
to my face.

maybe everything i went through this year,

maybe it was all worth it.

correction, it was definitely worth it.

i run my hand through giorno's hair,

yeah, this isn't so bad.

—  THE END.

——

HI HELLO OMGOMG UHHH IF YOURE WONDERING WHY THIS TOOK SO LONG ITS DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE I FORGOT MY PASSWORD,,, DEFINITELY NOT THAT.

anYWAYS,,,,, I HOPE YOU ALL RLY LIKED THIS STORY. IT WAS SUPER FUN TO WRITE AND IM SO GLAD IT GOT SO MUCH LOVE HOLY CHEESE MAN<<<<<33333

I LOVE ALL OF YOU EGG SALADS SM OMG MWAH <<<333
TY FOR UR SUPPORT ON THIS STORY,,,,
AS ALWAYS,
— KONK >>>>:::::))))))