chapter twelve

pannacotta fugo;;

giorno and i sat at the dinner table, directly across from each other. i played around with my food while giorno would get up almost every 5 minutes to get another plate full of spaghetti.

i placed my fork down, "giorno, is everything alright? you seem... sick. health and mental wise." i asked, concerned.

he looked back at me with wide eyes and his face still red, "w-what makes you say that!? im doing great, pannacotta." he looks back at his plate while placing tons of spaghetti on it, "im doing so great, to the point where i can have another plate of spaghetti."

i furrowed my brows, "giorno. you've had 11 plates of spaghetti. and you made 5 bowls of spaghetti."

he sat back down, "well, looks like we'll be good for the rest of the week, huh?"

i look back down at my plate and scoot it away from me, "more like month." i muttered.

look, i'm a feminist and all but... giorno's acting like a girl would during her period. hell, even menopause.

we both sat in silence for a minute until we both looked at each other and spoke,

"im gonna go to bed."
"im gonna go to the living room."

i raised my brows, "oh, well, are you sure you wanna go to bed, giorno? it's only 7.."

"i ate too much... and made too much.." he responded.

i hummed in response, "well, you need help cleaning up?" i asked.
"no!" he quickly responded. i hesitantly nodded and walked to the living room.

-

i flipped through tv channels mindlessly. jeez, the only channels he has are channels for old women who have nothing better to do than learn to sew and have tv playing while doing so.

finally, i found a decent channel to watch. im not even sure of what it's about.

suddenly, giorno walked over to me and sat down next to me. he turned his body to face me, "pannacotta?"

i shifted my body to look at him as well, "giorno."

"i... i-im sorry for staring at you earlier! i-i panicked a-and i just-" he began to go on and on, i could tell he wasn't super comfortable and felt forced to explain himself

i grabbed his shoulders, "giorno."
he stopped talking.

"you don't have to explain yourself if you aren't ready to. we can talk about it another time when you're ready."

he smiled softly, "thank you, pannacotta." he quickly tossed himself to my chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"oh, jesus christ, fine." i let out a fake annoyed sigh and hugged him back.

he decided to hang out with me for a bit instead of going to bed.

giorno had changed it to 'say yes to the dress'. i got invested and my mind became focused on the show and i forgot about everything else.

after a few episodes, i looked over and saw giorno passed out and leaning on my arm and unknowingly holding my hand.

well, im one to say unknowingly. it took me a second to realize i was holding his hand aswell. i widened my eyes.

it was only in a platonic way! i would never even think of holding a guy's hand in a romantic way! i swear!

i checked the time on the tv. somehow it went from 8 pm to almost 2 am in what felt like minutes.