chapter four

pannacotta fugo ;;

i sat behind the school, my head tucked in my knees while tears fled down my face.

i cursed at myself for letting this happen again.
i always let my anger get the best of me. ever since i was a kid i've done this. i'm literally taking anger management classes outside of school, and ky therapist just said i was getting better with my anger.

"goddammit, fugo! you're gonna kill someone one day!" i could practically hear my dad yelling already.

suddenly, i heard footsteps coming close to me and then felt eyes on me. i hesitantly peeked my head up,

it was giorno.

of course, the one person i definitely need to see at this time.

i let my legs go down and shot my head up at giorno, "what!? what do you want, freak!? do you ever stop staring!?" i yelled. he didn't flinch or tense up this time.

he sat down next to me and didn't say a word, i sighed and let more tears fall down my face due to the guilt i felt from yelling at him.
"i-im sorry, giorno. i didn't mean it." i managed to get out between breaths.

i chuckled to my self, "it's funny how we only really talk or hang around each other when we cry." i saw a small smile on his face for a second, but it quickly faded.

"i think you were right." he spoke, i turned to him and wiped my eyes.

"w-what?"

"you acted rationally." he turned to me with a small smile on his face, "she was an asshole."

i widened my eyes, never in my life did i think i would see the day where giorno giovanna would swear.

i let out a small chuckle, "at least im not the only one.."

he had a metal lunchbox by his side, he shifted his body so he could sit right in front of me and put the lunch box beside us and opened it.

"i stole this for you." he pulled out the plastic tray i had while in line. and it had everything i had on that tray. the chicken tenders, apples, ketchup packets.

he placed it beside me and then pulled out his lunch, which was all in those little plastic containers, the ones you saw in middle school.

i looked at the tray and then back at him, "thank you...giorno. why would you do this for me, though?" i questioned.

he looked at me, "well, i just assumed getting your food would put you in a better mood." he explained,
"but, you might wanna eat quickly. it wont be long before the staff comes out here to find you." he stated, taking a bite out of his sandwich.
i nodded in response.

i took a bite of my chicken, where was i gonna go once i was down eating. i mean, i guess i could go home. but im in a world of hurt once mom and dad walk through that door.

i guess i'll call narancia and ask. well, if he isn't mad or anything.

i looked down at my tray, only half a chicken strip left. my eyes met with giorno's,

"i think im gonna go." i state, he gives me a sad look but quickly changes it.
"will you be alright on your own?" he asked, i nodded, "i think i'll make it. i mean, i now know where you live so if i need anything, i'll be on your doorstep." i joked.

a part of me felt bad for being so shitty to giorno for all these years. then again, im only just now getting to know him. he could be the same asshole i always thought he was.

"well then, i hope to see you around, pannacotta." he softly said as he stood up with his lunch box.

"sure thing, giorno." i replied as i stood up as well. i gave him a small smile and then began walking away from the property.