thirteen

"tate go look in your room when your done eating" my brother says as i take a forkful of my food into my mouth. both him and griffin sniggering.

"what the fuck have you done!" i say, throwing my fork down onto the table and storming upstairs. everyone following behind me.

i open my bedroom door and instantly see all my dance/gym clothes cut up into pieces and graffiti all over my piano keys. the boys both laugh hysterically behind me as anger grows under my skin.

"griffin! what the fuck" dixie shouts towards her boyfriend as he continues laughing. she pushes him out of my room and closes the door behind her so its just the two of us.

i grab a towel from in my bathroom and begin scrubbing my piano, luckily all the pen is coming off. i kick all my ruined clothes to the side of my room and sit on the floor with a sigh.

dixie's pov

i kneel down in front of tate seeing the frustration on her face. i tuck a piece of hair behind her ear and place one hand on her waist below her sports bra.

"i hate people" she says, sighing.
"me too" i say with a small smile on my face as i look down towards her parted lips.

my spare hand goes up to the back of her neck rubbing circles with my thumb. i wanna make her feel better. i pull her face closer and attach my lips to hers that i have been weirdly craving all day.

we move our lips together spilling out all my emotions from inside. i kiss down her neck breathlessly as she lets out a tiny moan.

she moves herself closer to me, sitting on my lap as my hands feel their way around her waist and stomach.

tate parts my lips with her tongue which i never would of expected but happily accept.

"the fuck!" i hear someone exclaim from the doorway.  i pull away, my breath heavy laying my eyes on charlie and lucy.

tate climbs off me instantly and stands up. i run my hand through my hair and sigh. well fuck.

"i mean thats kinda cute, but dixie what about griffin" charlie asks, sitting down on the bed, lucy next to her looking shocked.

i let out a breath and shrug my shoulders, looking over at tate who is staring at her swollen lips in the mirror.

"this is the weirdest day of my life, i met my two idols, my bestfriend is probably gonna marry dixie like the fuck will happen next" lucy says breaking the silence making everybody laugh.

tate jumps onto her lap and looks over at me with a warm smile on her face and i cant help but smile back.