fourteen

liked by dixiedamelio, finneas and 13,488 otherstatemcrae: 😘

tatemcrae: 😘

view all 655 comments
dixiedamelio: 😘
lucy_vallely: so thats why you were in the bathroom for such a long time
tatemcrae: @lucy_vallely duh

————//-//-
7th november
tate's pov

its been a few days since lucy and charlie found out about me and dixie. i mean we dont even know what the fuck we are. how do you even come to terms with talking about stuff like that when she has a boyfriend she doesn't want to hurt.

if it came out in public that she broke up with griffin and then people found out about us, we would be slated as fuck.

so we have kinda just kept it on the down-low, i've been pretty busy so i haven't had time to even properly think about it. except when lucy goes on about dixie every single day at dance.

talking of dance i have just finished a 3 hour session and am on my way home in my car. i have an off day tomorrow to let my body relax so i might write or something.

the snow in canada has almost gone but it is forecast for more actually which is fun, i guess.

i pull up on my driveway finally, the traffic was so bad today. but i suppose its 6pm so everyone are heading back from work or whatever.

as i enter my house i head to the kitchen where everyone is sat around a laptop for some reason. "tate, lucy your home, were kinda planning a party" my mom says with a wide grin, i stare at her a little while in confusion. she's drunk.

"how much has she had to drink?" i whisper to charlie and dixie who walk over to me. they both stand beside me looking at my mom.

"she's kinda been on the red wine all day, your dad is on his way home though" charlie tells me as we stare at the laptop screen.

i widen my eyes when i notice her trying to hire male strippers.

"nope nope we dont need them" i say closing the laptop screen and prising my mom out of the chair to take her to the living room. i sit her down on the couch just as tucker, my dad and griffin walk in. perfect timing.

"moms drunk, i need to go and shower so watch her" i say to my family.

"screw that, tucker get some beers out lets have a good time" my dad says. i roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders.

"tate why are you naked" my mom says slurring her words, pulling on my crop top.
"i'm not naked, i have my dance clothes on" i say, shaking my head and running upstairs.

that room is too chaotic for my liking.

i turn around hearing a small knock on my bedroom door, seeing dixie resting against the frame.

"hey, you ok" she asks as i grab a towel from my closet along side some sweatpants and a hoodie. "yeah im good" i say, laying them out on my bed and clearing out my gym bag.

"are you sure" she says, coming in and shutting the door behind her.

"just a little tired and stressed but yeah" i say, sitting down on the edge of my bed, feeling the aching in my legs.

she tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and smiles, "well you go and get a shower and we can watch a movie later or something away from all the drunk people" dixie says, pecking my lips.

"i would love to but i don't wanna leave lucy and charlie" i say, seeing her pull an annoyed face.

"oh fuck yeah" she says, running her hand through her hair. i stand up, a little laugh leaving my mouth. i give her a quick hug before going into the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

//////
sorry about the ending, wanted to get something up