Chapter 1 - The day it all started Pt. 1

I woke with a big smile on my face. Today, I thought, was going to be the best day of my life. It was the most important day of anyone's life.

The ceremony of 12. I couldn't wait.

There was no school today, for anyone. Or for the rest of the week. The ceremony of 12 was, well, y'know, when you turn 12 obviously!! This day was extremely important, because I finally, finally, finally, FINALLY, got to use my powers!!

We all had the same ones. Control over elements, water, earth, wind, fire, Flight, Strength, Teleportation, conjuring, invisibility, speed, super vision, super hearing, and anything else that had to do with the mind. Telepathy, telekinesis, mind control. That kind of stuff. 

So life here is the best. We all understood each other. In the morning we would talk about our dreams with our families.

At night we would open our minds to each other. So we practically saw how everyone's day went, from their own point of view. If one got into a fight, we would understand after sharing our point of view, so not a lot of people would be mad.

I started the warm water for a shower. I loved taking showers. The water was warm on my skin. It was soothing. The water had a calm vibe. My shampoo was the scent of Jasmine Flowers.

After my shower, I picked out a white embroidered strapless dress, with cyan and teal jewels covering the bodice, trickling down the sides of my dress.

I had a small nose, with very light pink lips. My skin color was pale. I did my make up. I decided to match my eye make-up with, well, my eyes, which were emerald green.

My lips wore a light pink lipstick, that was darker than my lips of course. I did my hair into a katniss braid. Final touch, I thought to myself, silver open-toe heels. From the counter of the heels all the way to the vamp was covered in diamonds.

I looked in the mirror. Perfect.

I haven't said my name have I?

Rosalinda. Rosalinda Ashiah Pancan-Dera.

Welcome to Lucencyria.

The home of the Lucencyrians.

Word count: 358 words

Bye Bye my Owlets!!

Stay safe!! Ill see you Wednesday!

All the best, 

                              Miss Night Owl

P.S. Rosalinda's whole out fit is next chapter. It's already there.