𝗻𝗼.𝟵

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗺-𝗶𝗺 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻-

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝐈𝐓 was another day in Kentucky, Ag was up before Melody this time and trying to find places for them to go.

just the two of them-

Ag rolled and on social media trying to find places, she sighed as she couldn't find one.

"what's wrong", Mia asked scrolling on her phone and looking up at Ag. "I can't find any places for me and mels to go". Ag said going to fridge to get something to eat.

Mia smiled- "is this like a date or something", Mia asked her best-friend. Ag shrug her shoulders "only if she wants it to be".

Ag didn't want to go to slow or to fast for Melody-so always wanted to know Melody choices and thoughts.

"mary you have to step up-it's not all about Melody... it's a two person relationship", Mia said.

Ag cringed as Mia Called her Mary "don't call me Mary and it's not a relationship". Ag said taking a bite of the cereal she made.

"could be if you step up-and a good place to go is that like amusement park they just opened up-it's cheap I guess". Mia said and disappearing into her room.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

Ag and Melody were outside playing around with the flowers and just talking to each other. Ag wanted to ask Melody out a date so bad but she was scared.

Melody could see that Ag had something on her mind, "what's up", Melody said looking at Ag.
Ag shook her head "nothing".

Melody only looked at Ag more, "come on i know there's something on your mind just tell me-you can trust me ya know". Melody said to Ag

Ag sighed "I'm tryna ask you out on a date but I'm scared". Melody smirked and nodded her head.

If Ag was to scared but Melody wasn't- "well-Ag mcdaniel will you go  on a date with me". Melody asked Ag.

Ag was shocked, she nodded her head. "yes-I will". Melody smirked, Ag felt like a wimp.

"ugh I feel like a wimp now", Ag said pulling Melody towards her by her waist. Melody laughed

"don't be-you can still choose where we go", Melody said wrapping her arms around Ag torso.

They were basically hugging at this point, just wanting to hold onto each other.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

Melody was in soph and Avery room getting ready for the date. "I didn't even bring any date clothes, what the fuck am I suppose to wear". Melody panic looking through her suitcase.

"Avery why didn't you pack me any date clothes", Melody said. Soph came in just in time- "aye! Calm down, I knew this would eventually happen so I got you dress.. and coffee for me".

Soph handed Melody a red silk tight dress, it was beautiful but it looked expensive. "It's was only 40 dollars.. the man cut down the price because I flirted with him.. so he can cut down the price". Soph said taking a sip of her coffee.

Melody smirked at soph, "holy shit you're a life saver". Soph hugged Melody and told her to put it on she wanted to see how it looked.

Mels put on the dress, it hugging her curves perfectly, showing just the right amount of cleavage. Not to much

"damn you hot..twirl around for daDdy", soph joked making Melody laugh. Avery gave soph a death glare.

Soph looked at Avery and smirked "calm down Jamal don't get jealous", she said. Avery only chuckled and continued to take out Melody makeup before hand.

"okay just simple makeup", soph said to Melody. Avery was usual the one to help with Melody problems but not with these type of problems.

So she stepped aside and let soph do best...

Meanwhile, Mia and Ag were in the room chatting. "oh and bring me back some cotton candy please". Mia said straighten ags hair.

Ag nodded her head and smiled at Mia, she was thankful for Mia... I mean without Mia. Her and Melody wouldn't even be doing this.

Ag was to scared to even take a shot at Melody, but Mia courage words made her do it and she wasn't mad about it.

"yummy Ag", Mia commented as she finished with her hair. Ag was all ready, she was wearing a white turtleneck, black jeans and airforces.

[𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭,𝐲𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭]

"okay I'm going to check on mels brb", Mia said and left Ag in the room all alone.

Ag sighed and looked at herself in the mirror, it's only been a month since Ag knew Melody and she's already made her so happy.

She wanted Melody to be her girlfriend, she wanted Melody to her future maybe...who knows.

she had to set up like Mia said or else... those little lesbian dreams of hers will be crushed.

"she's ready and hot", Mia said popping her head in the door. Ag nodded her head, grabbing her phone, wallet and the keys.

She walked into the living and there she was Melody... red looked absolutely hot on her.

the dress was fucking amazing-she thought it was cute how Melody was wearing white converse instead of heels.

"cute", Mia squealed a little to loud. Melody smiled as she saw Ag.

"ready to go?", Ag asked Melody. Melody nodded her head

she was more than ready,

𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾
𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢-𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9.
𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻..
𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗛 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 19
𝗜𝗻 2 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗿.