𝗻𝗼.𝟭𝟲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲+(𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁...)

𝐈𝐓𝐒 been a week since the girls went their own ways and did the space thing— Lisa made it even harder making the girls stay with her while she was doing a business trip in Kentucky.

It's like every day, Ag felt Melody hating her more and more— that wasn't the case not one bit. Melody still loved Ag but there just a lil itty bit of hate.

She somewhat hated herself because If she didn't say I love you non of this would have happened— they would still be so happy.

The Blanchard Family was finally leaving, Melody already in the car as Lisa and Avery said their goodbyes.

Ag stared at the car— hoping and praying that she girl inside would forgive her... that she wouldn't lose herself — hoping that she still loved her.

"and ag i promise.. she's going to come around just... do the space thing even if you hate it", Avery said getting in the car and her mom drove off to the airport .

A tear fell down Ag cheek- Mia wasn't here to help her.. it was only her mom and Zimba.

for once... zimba wasn't useless

|𝐁𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐙𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐀...|

Ag walked into the house into her room where zimba laid on her pillow. She laid down on her bed and grabbed zimba, cooped her up in her arms and petted her.

It was a quiet silent— the memories ran through Ag mind... the happy memories.

flashback

"and like I was saying girl you are fine ash", Mia said as she scrolled on Instagram but immediately stopped when saw a picture of Melody.

"no but this girl, this girl.. god damn Ag look", Mia said and showed Ag the picture of Melody.

Ag smirked and click the comments— she read them and soon realize it was Avery sister.

"that's Avery sister! Say swear", Mia said.

"CALL DIBS!", Ag yelled before Mia. Mia groaned "whatever dick", Mia said— Ag smiled and grabbed her phone commenting on the photo.

end of flashback

"want some cake baby", Ag mom asked her— Ag so into the moment she didn't see her mom and the little puddle of tears on her bed.

"anna-"before Ag mom could speak, Ag stopped her. "I don't need a pep talk... just I need space.. time that's all", Ag said.

Her mom nodded her head— "well the cake is on the kitchen counter if you want any... time and space you got it", Ag mom said shutting her daughter door and leaving.

Ag sighed and laid against her pillow again— she looked down to see zimba asleep. "you fake, you suppose to put me to sleep", Ag joked to the sleep cat.

She grabbed her phone and did it once again— she searched up Melody on tik tok.

She realize that she posted a new video— she didn't seem happy at all but she looked like she was getting through it.

Hopefully she had enough time.. i can't do this anymore Ag said to herself.

She scrolled through the comments— all suspecting that Ag did something... they weren't wrong.

A smile grew on Ag face as she saw Melody standing up for her—she sighed and went to Melodys contact name.

yeah the space thing— that ain't happening

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲✨🥲

𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌  𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖾
𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄...
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

•••

Then the typing bubble was gone... and she was only left on read....

𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!
𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗽𝗹𝘀

𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱...
𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱...

𝗝𝗔𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗔-𝗷𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺
𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹

𝗼𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱
𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼