𝗻𝗼.𝟭𝟰

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲+𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝗍
mhm hey😽

𝐈𝐓 was the next day, all the girls wanted to do was be left alone—cried the tears they still had. Mia and Avery was still struggling with a plan.

"princess", melody mom lisa knocked on the door with a tray of tea and junked food on it.

|𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲|

"come in", Melody said sitting up laying her back on her headboard. Lisa walked in and sighed as she saw her daughter state.

Melody room was a mess, even though it's been hours that's all Melody needed before she went all out.

"tea? food?", Lisa said placing tray on Melody bed. Melody shook her head "I'm okay", Melody lied.

She was starving but she wasn't in the mood to eat. Lisa nodded her head, "ya know, maybe she wasn't ready, maybe she was just scared". Lisa said

Those thoughts never occurred to Melody mind—she always thought of the worse. "mom how can you be scared of love". Melody said.

She was never scared of love—cause she never had many chances at it. Lisa soon realized that her daughter only knew a little about love.

"come sit here", Lisa said patting the seat beside her on Melodys sofa, that laid on the end of her bed.

Melody crawled into the sofa, "Melody, Anna has have had many chances with love.. she's have girls she loved before.. and sometimes those girls made mistakes and broke her-". Lisa paused

"sometimes you get broken so much, you get scared so you just stop loving", Lisa said it coming straight from the heart.

Melody turnt her head towards her mom—"mom has this happen to you before", melody asked her mom.

Lisa never talked her love life before Avery and Melody dad—but yes this has happened to Lisa multiple times.

"yeah and then your dad came along—and it was so scary.. and it still is but I've learn to love again and maybe that's what Anna's going through". Lisa said

Melody thoughts never went so deep—in her guts she hated Ag, in her guts Ag hated her—but now all her guts have changed.

"what's on your mind little on", Lisa said her daughter— Melody got up from her sofa and went to her closet.

She grabbed her suitcase and stuffed clothes in there. "so you're going to tell me what's going that mind?", Lisa mom asked.

"I'm driving to Kentucky—coming?", Melody said. Going into her bathroom and turning on her shower...

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

Mia brushed her hands through her best-friends hair as she cried her last tears. "what if she moves on", Ag said.

Mia bit her lip— "I doubt it, melody is only happy with you—nobody can make her feel the way you did". Mia said

Ag blew out some air—"I hurt her... someone can easily do that". Ag said, Mia shook her head.