𝗻𝗼.𝟭𝟱

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝐈𝐓 was silent as the girls stared at each other, melody wanting to cry and scream—Ag just wanting to hug her and say sorry.

"how about a cup of coffee", Ag mom said to Lisa and Avery. "yeah", Lisa said and pushed Avery inside the house, going inside as well.

Now the girls were alone, Melody put her hands in her back pocket and looked down.

She didn't know what to say—she didn't have any words but anger, anger because Ag couldn't talk to her, anger because she felt so stupid to express her feelings.

"I know you're mad at me", Ag said and Melody lifted her head up and chuckled. "I know you mad at me", she mocked Ag.

"damn right, you made feel so stupid—you pushed me away, I thought we were suppose to do this together... Anna i know love is scary but-", before Melody could continue Ag cut her off.

"OH REALLY", Ag yelled. "do you really know love is scary", Ag said. Melody was taken back from Ag actions—

"yes actually because of you, love is scary because you don't know when you're going to have or lose it—I SAID I LOVE YOU AND PUSH ME OUT, ITS NOT FAIR ANNA", Melody yelled.

Mia peep through the windows "they're going crazy", Mia said. Lisa and Avery looked worried—

They've never heard Melody yell so loud, never seen Melody so mad—and that's was all over love.

"I know and I'm sorry, Melody I so sorry for what I did to you. I-I just can't do this, I just can't be scared of love not when it's your love im scared of", Ag said.

Tears fall down both of the girls cheeks, "what do you mean, what are you saying", Melody said.

Ag shrug her shoulders "I don't maybe we should just stop loving each other since were so scared"—the anger was controlling Ag.

The words broke Melody heart in a million pieces—she just wished she didn't say i love you.. non this would happen.

"woah woah woah, McDaniel I will kill you if you don't fix what you just said", Mia said still peeping through the windows.

"ma-maybe we should", Melody said wiping her tears. "you know what fuck you, fuck you and fuck love", Melody said walking into the McDaniels house and into the first room she could find.

Lisa started to stand up but Avery pushed her mom down gently—"let her cry it out alone", Avery said.

Mia looked outside to see her best-friend crying sitting down on the porch steps. She decided to let her cry it alone as well.

Ag mom sighed "I-just like a couple days ago Ag was asking me for tips", her mom said smiling at the memory.

"and like an hour ago I was on FaceTime with Melody talking to her—then", Ag mom said obviously joking about the times and days.

Mia bit her lip as she in a deep thought. "maybe just need to... figure their selves out first", Mia said.

She was right—they needed time but they wanted to figure each other out together... that was the plan.

but now the plan was ruin— "im going to go talk to ag", Avery said—everyone was a bit shock when she said Ag instead of Melody.

Avery went outside and sat beside Ag, who has tears falling down her cheeks not longer sobbing just silent crying.

She had her arms around her legs and she stared at the other houses—thinking about her and Mia before.

The fun times they had—the late night talks— the cuddles—and their first kiss... ugh those lips she miss dearly.

"why do I have to do so scared all the time, why do I always run away from the goods things, why I do ALWAYS break the good people", Ag said mainly to herself but to also Avery.

Avery let a breath pass her lips— "no one really knows but you", Avery said. "but I don't know", Ag said.

"yes you do", Avery said. Avery looked at Ag— "I know you don't want to hear about Melody since all that just happened but-", Avery took a paused before she spoke.

"i dont she really understands that you love her because you haven't said it —I think all she thinks about is you pushing her out... and that she knows that scared of love—you have to be real Ag with her, you have to tell her everything"—

"you have to let her in, don't let her slip through your fingers and figure herself out alone—", Avery said.

Ag took Avery advice—it meant so much to her, as Melody sister to help her an as her friend.

"but maybe you should give her space before you try to win her again", Avery said patting Ag shoulder and going back inside.

space—ag wasnt a fan of that....