𝗻𝗼.𝟮𝟲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 + 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

"okay, skate", Ag said to Melody. Melody laughed and shook her head "baby you can't say you're going to teach me how to skate and just say skate.. actually teach me", Melody said.

Ag smiled as she heard Melody laugh and joined her with a quick chuckle as she realize she was right.

"okay... let's do the basics", Ag said. She sat the skateboard on the ground with a sigh. "Stand on the board and get balance without falling", Ag said.

Melody nodded her head and stood on the skate board but tipped over a little, Ag quickly grabbed her arm gently pulling her back up.

after a couple tries Melody finally got a balance without falling. "now try pushing off gently with your foot and then put it back on the board", Ag said.

Personally Melody felt like Ag was good teacher— fantastic but on the other hand ag thought she was horrible.

"now give yourself another push when it slows down", Ag said. As they repeated it Melody finally started to get the hang off it.

Melody got on the board, pushed and pushed again as she flew down the street. "YAYYYY!", Melody said as she rode the skateboard hands high in the air.

Ag laughed and caught Melody by the waist. "you did it baby", Ag said and placed a kiss on Melody lips.

"all thanks to you", Melody said and went off again.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

▪️▫️▫️

▫️▪️▫️

▫️▪️▫️

▫️▫️▪️

▫️▫️▪️

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝗮𝗴.𝗺𝗰𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹𝟮𝟮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟴𝟵,𝟯𝟵𝟬 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝗂𝗆 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖡𝖮𝖹𝖮 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖣🛹

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 🥶😍

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖺?

𝐚𝐠.𝐦𝐜𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌
↳𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝖨 𝖠𝖫𝖶𝖠𝖸𝖲 𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖳𝖮 𝖡𝖤 𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖤

𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝗈𝗍𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗋𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺 𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅

𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖻
↳𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 @𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 👀🏃‍♀️

𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖾

( 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐒𝐒𝐉𝐒𝐊𝐒𝐊𝐒 )

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇???

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

author note: lil sum while
i try to write the ending.

the ending will be the 30th chapter...

so you have!

3 MORE LEFT.. 4 ACTUALLY BUT

AHSJIDSKKSS

I love this book so much— might be my favorite
since it doesn't have much second hand embarrassment like my other books.

love ya🥵