𝗻𝗼.𝟮𝟳

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

It was time— for Melody and Avery to go back home. "can you just stuff me in your suitcase", Ag said with a whine.

"do you wanna try, come on", Melody said and Ag let out a laugh. "what, I wasn't joking", Melody said.

"yeah, i know.. ugh why do you have to go", Ag said as she wrapped her hands around Melody waist. She placed a kiss on melodys neck and then another.

"no", Melody said knowing where this might go. Ag sighed and soon helped Melody pack even though they were leaving tomorrow night.

She still needed to be ready, "well let's go outside and skate or like do something fun for your last day", Ag said.

"okay... what do you wanna do", Melody asked and Ag smirked. "fuck you but later", Ag whispered in her ear making Melody body tingle.

"ill call up Mia and Everyone and we will figure out where we wanna go", Ag said and left the room to go get her phone.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

"The beach isn't that's bad... let's not down Sophs idea", Melody said as Mia said a hard no to soph idea. "Thank you", soph said.

"Whatever, I'm not going in a ocean where fishes and other animals live, they shit and pee in that water", Mia said. "Since when did you care", Ag said.

"Since when I'm not in the mood for the beach", Mia said. Melody shook her head and pulled Mia up by her arm.

"Get off me, I don't know where your hands been", Mia said. "Shut up", melody said and went into Ag room grabbing two swimsuits.

"pack your shit let's go", Melody said and everyone followed grabbing their things. "What are you doingggg and ow you're hurting me", Mia said.

"shut up", Melody said again and buckled Mia in backseat, as the others go in the car. Melody walked to the driver side and got inside of the car.

"Who wants the aux", Melody asked kindly. "me", Avery said and grabbed the cord. Melody started to the cad and drove to the nearest beach.

"aye! shit and pee water", Mia said. Melody got of the car and went back to Mia side, taking out of the car.

"this shit isn't funny, stop laughing at me", Mia said as she heard Ag laugh. "here! now go put on this sexy swimsuit", Melody said handing Mia a swimsuit.

Mia went into the stall and did as so, meanwhile everyone got ready as well putting on sunscreen and etc.

"hell no, give a big ass t-shirt", Mia said as she saw the swimsuit on her body. It was beautiful but Mia felt insecure.

"lemme see", Melody said. "no...please", Mia said in a whispered. Everyone looked at each other concerned.

"Hey Mia, you look so fucking beautiful, inside and out. I promise you are", Ag said. Mia didn't wanna hear it because it all felt like lies to her.

even though it wasn't a lie.

"so beautiful and if you can't see that.. let's get you some glasses or wash them damn eyes", Melody said which made Mia laugh a little.

"Plus you're going to be beautiful in shit and pee water", Avery said. Soon soph joined in and they heard the stall door unlock.