𝗻𝗼.𝟴

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲+𝘁𝗶𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗸

𝐓𝐇𝐄 next morning, Mia walked into Melodys and Ag room bored. She stopped in her tracks as she saw them all cuddle up.

Mia was happy for her best-friend-I mean even though Melody and Ag haven't talk about what they are and stuff she was happy for her.

Mia sighed and realize she leave them alone-she went back into her and waited for the rest of the house to get up.

Melody was the first to get up and then Avery-Melody smiled as she saw Ag all cuddled up on her.

She had her hand around her waist, and her face in the crook of her neck. It legit made Melody heart do flips.

Melody slowly moved but Ag pulled her back into place. "don't leave me", Ag said in a sleepy raspy voice.

okay that was hot-

Melody smirked "only for a couple more minutes", Melody said and grabbed her phone watching Tik Toks silently as Ag sleep more.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

It was now in the afternoon, everyone was dressed and ready to go out. They didn't know exactly where they were going-they just didn't want to stay in the airbnb all day.

"can I drive", Melody asked so innocent. Melody recently got her licenses and she loved driving-she was probably the best.

"don't crash us", Mia said getting into the back seat. Soph nodded her head at Melody and handed her the keys.

"but don't crash us", soph said just as Mia. Melody laughed "I'm not going to crush us chill", she said and got into the drivers seat.

Ag got into the passengers seat, Avery was the middle of the backseat. Melody put her seatbelt on and started up the car.

"okay where are we going", she asked everyone.

Mia wanted to go ubran air and Avery wanted to go to top golf

"Top golf ", Avery said.

"no-ubran air", Mia said.

Soon the two started bickering, "okay hey how about we go to both,the museum first". Melody said stopping them from fighting

Mia pushed Avery shoulders once more "fine", Avery laughed. "That's why we're going to mines first". Avery said

"such children", soph commented. Ag was so stuck up on staring at Melody she barely knew what was going on.

Melody looked at Ag and saw her staring at her, "what-what's wrong", Avery chuckled in worry.

Ag smiled "nothing-just..nothing", Ag said. Melody hummed and started the gps up to top golf.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

The girls were at top golf, they have been here for 10 minutes how. It was this guy name Easton, who was giving them their place but stayed to flirt with Melody.

It was annoying the shit out of everyone- including Melody. It was making Ag jealous...

"and I have a dog name-", Mia cut him off.