✧ four ✧

Liv didn't video chat on her website after the mass stream with those big youtubers, she was too riled. Instead, she made a twitter post.

Liv Fox @olivesgarden 5m

Just finished streaming with some real cool people! I'll be uploading a highlights vid tomorrow hopefully if I'm feeling up to it :) Thank ya'll for everyone who tuned in, you rock

Schlatt @jschlatt 4m

"ya'll"? so youre a redneck now?

pokimane @pokimanelol 3m

Thanks for joining us! I can't wait to do it again! <3 <3

Corpse Husband @corpse_husband 2m

maybe next time youll be better at the game (;

Liv couldn't help but scoff at what Corpse has said, before aggressively typing a response.

Liv Fox @olivesgarden 1m

Maybe if u don't distract me with that voice of yours huh

Corpse responded within seconds, even though it felt like hours to Liv. She couldn't wait to see what he would say. The anticipation bubbled in her chest.

Corpse Husband @corpse_husband 1m

pfft, make me

Liv clenched her legs together at the reply that Corpse posted, clearly not expecting it. She cleared her throat and exited twitter to open the notification she just got from her best friend.

Schlatt🙄❤️: you better be using protection

Liv scoffed and replied. Her friend liked to be dramatic sometimes.

olive garden <3: dont tell me what to and what not to use

Schlatt🙄❤️: just saying, we dont wanna see mini corpses running around just yet.

Liv groaned and proceeded to send multiple insults to her best friend. It was just one stream. And they had just met! Just because Liv had a tiny crush on him did not mean she was going to fall head over heels in love with him. She only had a crush on him because she was a new fan. Or at least that's what she was telling her friend Schlatt. It didn't matter though, Liv doubted anything would come out of it. She didn't even have time for guys either, it didn't seem to be in her cards just yet. She had her side hussle to take care of, and a guy might just ruin that.

She got another notification from twitter.

"@corpse_husband started following you" is what it read. The one thought that Liv immediately had was how giddy it made her feel. She quickly followed him back.

Liv set her phone down and and sighed to herself. It was hard to believe just earlier today she was saying she barely knew Corpse and now she could say that she met him. Online, but at least she met him. It was crazy. Tucking a loose strand of dark hair behind her ear, she replayed his deep voice in her head. Saying her name, joking around with her. It made her feel excited. She cursed herself for getting so excited over a guy. A guy with a beautiful personality and a beautiful voice. But a guy.

She went to bed that night with a smile on her face, and Corpse on her mind. She imagined what he would look like, imagined them meeting, she imagined them joking around with each other. She found herself feeling impatient for when they would talk again.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

The next day, Liv woke up around 1PM after the late night and decided to check on her website. Without much thought, she changed and began a video chat. Since she missed one last night, she should get in maybe an hour this afternoon. She needed to help her family out with the bills and this did the job.

With her lingerie, black mask, and devil ears on, she began her video chat. Her long black hair streamed down her shoulders as she sat comfortably on her fuzzy chair. Requests after requests flooded in.

Show feet.

Spin around.

Switch outfit.

Arch your back.

She fulfilled their requests of course, after taking payment. About 30 minutes into her chat room livestream, a familiar name popped up.

white_tee: hope you're having a lovely day (:

Liv laughed, smirking under her red lipstick. She tilted her head, letting her hair fall cutely in front of her face. The name reminded her of Corpse, and she found herself flashing back to the night before. The thought made her confidence build.

Devil's Servant: I hope yours is lovely as well, cutie (;

The reply wasn't as out there as some other ones she's replied to, but it still was. She felt her heart race after she sent it. She noticed a couple replies come in about... a tattoo. With a start, she realized she didn't cover her snake. Pulling her hair over her shoulders more, she remained calm and collected.

Devil's Servant: I don't have any tattoos ): I would love to get some though!

What an easy lie. These people didn't know her, so it didn't really matter. It was highly unlikely that the same crowd who watches her streams also watches her anonymous chat room videos.

A song request came in.

white_tee requested: White Tee by CORPSE

Liv giggled, tilting her head again.

Devil's Servant: How original (;

She went over to her Spotify playlist and soon, Corpse's deep voice played throughout the speakers in the room. Liv felt a little weird dancing so sexually to Corpse's song, but she knew he would never see this. Even if he did, he had no way of knowing it was her. She didn't hide the fact that she knew the song since she had been playing it nonstop lately. She danced a little, but mostly just mouthed the words seductively. The chat went crazy all, as Liv would call it, simping over her.

A few more requests came in as well as some questions that Liv answered.

noticeme_devil: Would u ever do a collab on here?

Liv thought for a second. Would she? She had gone quite far on her website, but not so far as shooting a stream with another talent.

Devil's Servant: I would be down to! It's just a matter of finding someone I really vibe with (;

The chat went crazy again, but Liv managed to catch a response of two.

anonym0us---: would you ever collab with a fan? i love the things you do here btw

Liv doubted she ever would, but she didn't want her viewers' imaginations to stop running. It was what kept her chat room going.

Devil's Servant: hmmm, I dont see why not

On the other end of Liv's livestream was Corpse, not that she knew that, who's finger kept hovering over the "Request private chat" button. But it was too late. Not only did Corpse sike himself out, but the woman in the devil horns was saying goodbye to her viewers and cashing out with thousands of dollars.