✧ thirty-two ✧

Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this chapter and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes.

I've decided to remove his name from the smut and replace it with pronouns out of respect as to not sexualize him.

Cute lil shoutout to @rouge_cascade @Sabrina2699 @Rose3299 for all suggesting a sub corpse/dom Liv

Smut warning

Liv couldn't help it. Once she got to her car, she took advantage of the fact that he was near the vehicle. She grabbed onto his belt loops and used them to push him against her car. Then she stood on her tip toes and captured his lips in a deep kiss. Any lip gloss she had remaining ending up on his lips with a fruity aftertaste. He barely had time to react other than a gasp, which granted Liv perfect access to his mouth. His hands fiddled behind his back for the car door before he swung it open.

In an instant, Liv was quick to push him in once it opened. She watched him hungrily as he scooted back until Liv could close the door behind her.

The beautiful man in front of her took his time to take her in as she crawled towards him. She reached past the driver's seat and pressed the lock button. His eyes trailed along the curve of her back as it arch all the way to where her butt peaked out of her skirt. His hands reached out for her thighs to feel them in the fishnets again. When she came back from the front, she pounced on him. Liv lowered herself down to him, her ass in the air.

His lips tasted like the wine they had just drank and he smelled like the salty ocean air. The cologne he had put on before he came on the date emitted anytime he put his wrist near her face. His hair was slightly knotted as Liv tangled her fingers in it. The cold air within the car was made hot as Liv ran her fingers down his cheek to his neck, then his collarbones. Her fingertips seemed to cause a fire in their wake. With little difficultly, Liv unbuttoned the first button, then the next, then the next, until they were all undone. Without separating her lips from him, she used both hands to open his shirt and feel all down his chest and torso. Her touch began to create a tightness in his pants.

He gave everything into the kiss, wanting to taste every last bit of her. Her body felt like heaven within his palms, and yet her fishnet tights gave him flashbacks to the Devil's Load Screen. It was like a desperate and passionate fire was set alight inside him. He grasped at anything he could, her ass, her thighs, her hips, her face. Just to pull her body closer to his.

Liv was enjoying the control she had. She was getting greedy.

She gently drug her nails down from his chest to his torso until she got to just above his belt. When he grabbed at her own shirt, she let him unbutton it. He was satisfied to reveal a strappy black bra underneath. She worked away at his belt, using both hands to unbuckle it then she worked on the zipper.

His body felt so hot against hers and she just wanted to feel even more of it.

Once her shirt was unbuttoned, she made a noise against his lips. Liv reached and grabbed his wrists before he could try and work on her skirt. She parted her lips from his so she could maneuver his arms above his head. After they were pinned down, Liv looked down at her prey with a smirk.

His lips were swollen but Liv could barely see the blush against his cheeks. Liv could feel the wine heat up her body and make a pool of wetness inside her panties. Watching him under her, trapped, yet willfully aching for her touch. It was amazing.